• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3 gun uso scope.

HBAM1

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2012
Southern California
PROBLEM

I have a JP-15 20" running USO 1.8x10 GAP red, using Troy BUIS at 45/

love the scope but the FOV at under 10 yards is atrocious.

i have been using TROY BUIS, they work as intended, but I would prefer same cheek weld for EVERY shot.
stock is MagPul ACS.

DILEMMA

sitting in my gun safe is a USO 1.5x6 JNG Mil red which i seriously considering running instead of 1.8x10.

the FOV is double the 1.8 under 10 yards which i love, BUT when engaging at 6x on MGMs at 250+ the reticle appears overly busy for me to line up precise shots.

I know its basically a GAP reticle with the half moons BUT....

looking for like circumstances and how you dealt with them, scope you are running now and why, and if you still ran 45/BUIS when using the 1.5x6 for under 10 yard shots.\

thanks in advance.

FOV is worth its weight in gold for me! I am pretty sure dont you even need 8x most stages, lots of real good 3-gunner just run 4x. I would run the 6x and see if you prefer it, the USO 1-6 is a great scope.

Brian Enos is where all the 3G boys hang out sign up and hit them up for expert advice!

Last edited: