• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 30+ bases from Tac ops

palle2612

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Denmark. Thats Europe
Hi there..

I got a Howa 1500 with a Falcon Optics 5.5-25x50 EMD scope.. Under that I have a 20 Moa Picatinny rail from Roedale..
But my 100 meter zero runs in at about middle of total elevation, I got 10,5 up and 9 down, with that I can go 900 meter with 155 gr Lapua Scenar or only 850 meter with 167 gr. Scenars...

Now I've seen that Tac ops makes 2-piece 30+ bases for Remmy which also can be used on Howa's... But where do I get those....

Re: 30+ bases from Tac ops

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palle2612</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi there..

I got a Howa 1500 with a Falcon Optics 5.5-25x50 EMD scope.. Under that I have a 20 Moa Picatinny rail from Roedale..
But my 100 meter zero runs in at about middle of total elevation, I got 10,5 up and 9 down, with that I can go 900 meter with 155 gr Lapua Scenar or only 850 meter with 167 gr. Scenars...

Now I've seen that Tac ops makes 2-piece 30+ bases for Remmy which also can be used on Howa's... But where do I get those.... </div></div>
You mentioned 30+ MOA two piece bases so you should know that Tac Ops makes 34 MOA, 40 MOA, and 60 MOA base sets (in addition to the 15 MOA and 22 MOA base sets). I have a 40 MOA set on <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">my Tac Ops X-Ray 51</span></span> . The 40 MOA set is drilled for 8-40 screws but can use 6-48s'.

You can also buy Tac Ops two piece bases from the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Sniper Central Store</span></span>. Only the 15 MOA and 22 MOA sets are listed, but I'm sure they can order the 34, 40, or 60 MOA if they don't have them in stock.

Keith