• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 30 Coyotes Down With The 22-250 Suppressed. (EPIC 4K KILL FOOTAGE)

that video was amazing thanks for posting it makes me want to get out and try to get some coyotes now, since I've only gotten one this season and it was covered in mange

Reactions: skinney_7
As always... awesome. I'd sell a kidney to spend a week learning the ropes with y'all.

Your videos have made the 22-250 my next purchase.

I absolutely love my 22-250. What bullet/load do you use? I have a 50gr vmax over imr4064 that’s been wicked on predators for going on 15 years now. Just curious what some others use for there 22-250. I do have a thing for my 17 hornet though especially for cats and foxes that little bastard hits hard!!! Thanks

22-250 is like a good 1911, everyone should have at least one!😎

I absolutely love my 22-250. What bullet/load do you use? I have a 50gr vmax over imr4064 that’s been wicked on predators for going on 15 years now. Just curious what some others use for there 22-250. I do have a thing for my 17 hornet though especially for cats and foxes that little bastard hits hard!!! Thanks
Best bullet I've used to date for keeping fur intact with minimal damage is the 60 Grain CEB Raptor, they are tougher to load for though. We run those mono's in a couple of our custom night rigs, (60 Raptor, Lapua Brass, 31.5 Varget, FGMM 210's). Our new MaraudR rifles we designed with Gunwerks are shooting the 50 vmax, with 35 Varget, Lapua Brass, and FGMM 210's. The vmax's have fucked up a lot of fur for us this year, BUT they are so easy to load for, we opted to use them for quick load development.

I've been strapped this year with Elk hunters up until NOW, between that and and a building project we are adding on for my parents, then bringing the camera along to film the hunts, I would say this season has been phenomenal regarding the numbers we have taken on video!

Thanks for the support fellas!

The three legged fellow was fun to watch!
Nice shooting!
It's amazing their will and drive to survive. Guarantee someone blew that coyotes leg off and he was 100% completely healed and just as healthy as could be. I've got bleached skulls and have killed coyotes that had to of gotten either hit by a vehicle, kicked in the face by an Elk, or shot in the face and completely survived it. They are an amazing animal, and they have our respect, which is why we ultimately take shots like demonstrated in our vids.

36.2 grains 8208 behind the 50 grain vmax.

Reactions: Simonsza1
Best bullet I've used to date for keeping fur intact with minimal damage is the 60 Grain CEB Raptor, they are tougher to load for though. We run those mono's in a couple of our custom night rigs, (60 Raptor, Lapua Brass, 31.5 Varget, FGMM 210's). Our new MaraudR rifles we designed with Gunwerks are shooting the 50 vmax, with 35 Varget, Lapua Brass, and FGMM 210's. The vmax's have fucked up a lot of fur for us this year, BUT they are so easy to load for, we opted to use them for quick load development.

I've been strapped this year with Elk hunters up until NOW, between that and and a building project we are adding on for my parents, then bringing the camera along to film the hunts, I would say this season has been phenomenal regarding the numbers we have taken on video!

Thanks for the support fellas!
Try a Nosler. I've had awesome luck with 70gr Nosler Varmageddons and regular Nosler ballistic tips in 6mm.

Details on that 22-250 please ! Great video !
It's our design from Gunwerks, the MaruadR, and MaruadIR.

50877780947_cf36d326c1_k.jpg

Hats off and two thumbs up Skinney. Nice work.
Reminiscent of growing up hunting in Nevada, Utah, Idaho area.

Reactions: skinney_7