• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater 30 min or Less

maxpower220

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2010
Pensacola, FL
Saw this movie tonight. You should know what you are getting from the advertising. It is a fast paced, goofey comedy. I enjoyed it a lot. Who doesn't like naked boobies?
The movie got funnier as it went along and wrapped up very quickly. I highly recommend it as a rental.

If movies didn't cost so much, I would recommend it as it has entertainment value. Not the funniest movie ever, but pretty well done. At 83 mins, you only lose a little bit of life if you don't like it.

Re: 30 min or Less

I saw it yesterday and wish that the entire movie was over in 30 minutes or less. Funny in spots, but but nothing spectacular.

Re: 30 min or Less

They say at the end of the movie that it is totally fictional, and any reality matching the plot line is coincidental. Well there was such a case of a pizza guy asked to rob a bank with a bomb strapped to his chest.