• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 30% off Euro optic cert

Areece11

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2021
Northeast Tennessee
30% off MAP from any vortex product. For example it'll save $600 on new Impact 4000 rangefinder, save $600 on 18x56 razor binos. It'll work with multiple products as well. So you could save $1200 on those two things.

$95 can send a pic of the code or mail the cert

Attachments

• IMG_9857.jpeg
    IMG_9857.jpeg
    382.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Reactions: RC556
That’s not a bad deal but I do believe it says for one Vortex item on cert unless the code is good for multiple uses

Reactions: dlouie87
Just to clarify, you can only use that cert on 1 item.

**Didn't see the post above when I was posting this

Last edited:
Reactions: jetjock07
That's what I thought as well but I added those 2 things to my cart and it was going to let me check out with discount on both items.

I’ve wondered about that as well. Noticed the same thing, I put multiple vortex items in the cart expecting it to apply only to one but it applied to all of them, think I had like 6 things in there.

Has anyone actually gone all the way through checkout with one of these codes and had it work on all items? I’ve only added to the cart, not checked out.

Reactions: dlouie87
My understanding is Eurooptic is not letting these certs be used for the Impact 4000, yet. I do not know if they will catch it after checkout but I wouldn’t want someone to get a surprise like that.

Reactions: Trent A
My understanding is Eurooptic is not letting these certs be used for the Impact 4000, yet. I do not know if they will catch it after checkout but I wouldn’t want someone to get a surprise like that.
I don’t see an exclusion on the cert

First I've heard of that. I called earlier and they told me only thing it can't be used on is an euro optic exclusive like the black gen 3 razor.

I have it an email, but maybe they have changed position on it since Thursday.