• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 30% off MAP Cert vortex eurooptics.com

Sokam101

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2020
Selling my 30% off Vortex MAP cert at Eurooptic. The expiration date is 11/18/22.

This can save you $900 off a razor gen 3 at Europtics. MAP on a gen 3 is $2,999.00 So it will take you down to $2,100.00

I'll send you a picture of the code then tear up the cert.

I take Paypal and Venmo
279516737_374307414745645_6753130384416705903_n.jpg

Last edited:
That is what I was going to used it for but They don’t have any in stock :(

That is what I was going to used it for but They don’t have any in stock :(
Bummer 😕. They are the biggest seller in the country of scopes so you can place a back order as I'm sure they will be getting some soon. You can call them they are really responsive.

Bummer 😕. They are the biggest seller in the country of scopes so you can place a back order as I'm sure they will be getting some soon. You can call them they are really responsive.
I have one on back order and they are hoping sometime in July but they don't have a date set in stone. I also asked Vortex and they are back ordered 6-7 months but said its very possible Euro optic will have there order before then. If you plan to use one of the 30% off certs the scope will cost around 2200 shipped.