• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 300 BLK Scope

stxhunter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2011
United States
Does anyone know when the 300 blk scope will be coming out? I had seen a prototype on another sight where the reticle showed the drop for both super and sub rounds, but this was back in January. What is everyone else using? I have seen the Vortex Viper PST 1-4x which looks very nice, but it seems a bit on the heavy side for what it is.

Re: 300 BLK Scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What brand scope are you talking about? </div></div>

He is talking about a vortex for the .300 BLK cartridge.

I really liked this reticle
retfa.jpg

But I don't think the scope has come to market yet. I believe it's going to be made by leupold. Is anyone using a specific scope with both super and sub rounds??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stxhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...I believe it's going to be made by leupold. </div></div>
Crap. There goes the possibility of True 1x.

Nice, didn't know about this. Might replace my NF 2.5_10 when this comes out,

Maybe NF can make a custom reticle like this one.