• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike B

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2008
OKC
I was thinking Elcan. Do they make a BDC for the subsonic rnd yet? My next optics purchase

Mike b

Re: 300 BO

I think a 1-4 on an sbr 300 BO would be a great optic. I have no experience on the ellcans. I will lean this direction with or without opinions.

Re: 300 BO

I don't think the elcan's come with a subsonic bdc. The canadian's here in douchbagastan all carry the elcan 1x/4x and seemm to like it. The glass is great, but to me it seems bulky for such little utility. Leupold is the only manufacturer I know of making a 300 Blk subsonic bdc. I have a 1-4x20 Leupold on my SBR and a 3-9x40 Leupold on my 16" BLK. I've been happy with both of those set ups. The 3-9 is a Mk4 with the M2 (?), 1 MOA clicks which makes it easy to go from supersonic to subsonic when in the field. If I remember correctly, I have a 100y supersonic zero with dope for 100-160 yards subsonic, somwhere in the neighborhood of 12 MOA for 100 up to 17 MOA for 160.