• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 300 Norma Mag

Bigrederic

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2018
Petersburg Alaska
I am looking to sell my Area 419 built 300 Norma Mag. It has under 50 rounds on it. I had this gun built just before I had my first LH rifle built, and subsequently it has sat in the safe and collected dust.

I want to sell it to fund some of the cost in building a new LH one
Private Area 419 labled nitirded Defiance Deviant Tactical.
Triggertech Daimond Pro Curve.
28" Bartlien 1-9 m24 Fluted barrel.
Area 419 Sidewider or Thunderbeast 338 ultra brake.
Carbon Fiber Manner T4A

I will also through in a set of Hornaday Match dies.

20220520_090852.jpg

More pics to follow I am at work right the next way or so.
$3800 shipped OBO.

Last edited:
It had a Schmidt and Bender PMII on it... then it had a 7-35 ATACR on it that saw like 5 rounds... and them this ZCO that never was even shot and got pulled off.

Sorry no scope included, but I am sure I could package something of needed. I have a few spairs laying around.

Last edited:
I’m up in Kenai. I’m just getting ready to start putting the parts together for a 300NM build so if the previous poster doesn’t workout give me a heads up.

Reactions: Bigrederic
If this is still available when I get back to the US in a few months I'll take it off your hands...I'll be watching this thread!