• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 norma reamer specs?

locotrician

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2008
North east, united states
As title states I will be building a 300 norma , will be running a AI CIP length mag , 28 inch 9 twist barrel. I have lapua brass in hand .

Bullet of choice will be 225 eld m or if the barrel wont shoot them likely the 215 berger . Not sure how much freebore I should go with , i wanna leave myself a little bit to chase the lands as they move and not be so long that I have no chance of the 200 smk or 208 eld shooting well of I have issues with the heavies for some reason . I dont want to turn necks. Suggestions?

You have Lapua .300 Norma brass in hand? Where did you find it? I’ve been looking since SHOT 2018

Subscribed.... Thinking about starting to gather the parts for one.

Tesro.ca has 300nm lapua brass in stock. They are good people, just got some the other week. Grafs has Peterson in stock.

Tesro.ca has 300nm lapua brass in stock. They are good people, just got some the other week. Grafs has Peterson in stock.
Cannot find Tesro.ca can you provide link? I ha e been using Norma brass. It’s ok, but prefer lapua. Never used Peterson. Opinion?

I have searched all over for the Lapua brass with no luck. Powder valley didn't think they would see it until summer.

I have searched all over for the Lapua brass with no luck. Powder valley didn't think they would see it until summer.

I’ve kept up with this issue since shot 2018 bc I like shooting lapua brass and I ha e a 300 Norma. The latest I heard was that we would see brass hitting shelves and distributors around April 2019. It was a third party, not from Lapua, post. So who knows. But OP says he has some, and northern says you can buy at tesco.ca whatever that is.

If someone has a link to in stock Lapua .300 Norma brass please post here! First link that has in stock lapua brass that I can order will get a $10 spot Venmo/PayPal sent to you!!! I’m serious about my lapua brass! Haha

I'm sure a .ca address is Canada, ITAR will be a no go shipping brass south of the border.

I'm sure a .ca address is Canada, ITAR will be a no go shipping brass south of the border.

No issues getting it here. It's shipped Canada Post and gets delivered through speedy. Itar doesn't give a shit about incoming equipment like it does outgoing.