• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB 300 PRC / 300 WM Rifle

Wanting To Buy

Smitty192

Stand-up Philosopher
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Deep East Texas
Want to buy:
300 PRC or 300 WM
Ruger RPR or Savage 110 Elite Precision

I would also consider a R700 magnum action or barreled action. Not looking to custom rifles, trying to stay on some what of a budget. Please PM any offers.

Thank you very much.

I have a bergara premier Ridgeback 300prc, also have ammo and components and dies... has Huber 2stage trigger and mbm beast brake

I have a BA Savage in 300 win 44 rounds large shank 3.850 cip acis mag chassis by drake industries

I have a custom 300 wm built on a trued Remington action. 26” criterion mtu barrel with 120 rounds on it. It sets in a Mcrees chassis and wears a Timney or Trigger Tech trigger, I will have to check. I would sell the entire rifle or just the barreled action. Its a sub 1/2 moa rifle with 220 bergers or 225 eldm. If you are interested send me a pm and I’ll send you some pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a custom 300 wm built on a trued Remington action. 26” criterion mtu barrel with 120 rounds on it. It sets in a Mcrees chassis and wears a Timney or Trigger Tech trigger, I will have to check. I would sell the entire rifle or just the barreled action. Its a sub 1/2 moa rifle with 220 bergers or 225 eldm. If you are interested send me a pm and I’ll send you some pics.
PM sent. Thank you.

If you’re still looking. I have a Bergara B14 HMR speckled brown 300PRC. I have 50 cases of hornady, 30 rounds down the pipe. 20 rounds loaded to go with it. Just too much for hunting, and I don’t do long range.