• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

@Btillr Careful man.

I’ll make a counter offer of 30 a box plus shipping. I would do the full 120 a box if it was fired ammo.

I’d pay $60 a box plus shipping. Let me know, thanks.

It is going for a lot more on Gunbroker if you don't end up selling it here. Good luck with your sale!
Appreciate it. Thought i would give this a try. It is go for about 150 a box on gun broker. I was just seeing if i could work out something beneficial on here for both parties.

Appreciate it. Thought i would give this a try. It is go for about 150 a box on gun broker. I was just seeing if i could work out something beneficial on here for both parties.

Do you have other ammo/fire arms for sale than you have already listed here? With "resell" in your name I would think you would, and if that is the case you should go see the HMFIC and pay up to be a vendor.

Yeah, GB is probably the place for you. I do think some guys on GB are bidding up their own items though. If you look at the bidding history for some of the 300 PRC brass and ammo you'll see a lot of the bidders are "NR" with no feedback and it sure seems funny that many of them became new users on the day the auction was listed.

There's 100 pieces of new Hornady 300 PRC brass ending today on GB that's already over $500. CRAZY!!!!!

I recently had the opportunity to buy 40-50 boxes of Hornady 212gr 300 PRC ammo for $49.99/box. Hate to admit it. but I was very tempted to buy it all and resell it. I probably could have and still could(last I checked) make around $2,000 reselling it. Instead I only bought 6 boxes and pulled them just for the brass.
Thank you for not adding to the scalping issues