• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 300 PRC ammo

screaminweasil

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2018
USA
SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>

Paypal plus 3.5% with ZERO comments or Friends/Fam with ZERO comments added. Or, USPS money order only for payment.
$475 shipped to lower 40 something (non commie states). I will only ship UPS ground, sig required upon delivery. I will not ship from an FFL to FFL, etc. So, if your legal to have ammo shipped directly to you..........that is the only demographic i'm selling to.

133 rounds of Hornady 300 PRC 225 Eldm Factory ammo.

I wasn't sure how long it would take to find components for reloading, so I stumbled across a bit of factory. Only shot 7 rounds (very accurate) out of my Bergara premier approach. Point is...........I'm selling because right after purchasing this ammo, I found some Lapua Brass and N565 which is all I needed for rolling my own. I now reload for my PRC and thus, this ammo is for sale.

Only one box is a different lot # from the rest.

gI2sX5W.jpg

T1DHKQq.jpg

9ankoEj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: STLSteve86