• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 300 prc brass

cmullG34

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2017
Southern NH
What’s the going rate for prc brass? I’m thinking about selling mine and have 400+ pieces of Hornady, twice fired, annealed, and sized brass. IMR 7977, Ramshot lrt, 1500+\- gmm primers, and 300 ish Berger 220’s. Just looking for input at the moment to help make up my mind. Thanks

Free to me! Seriously though when you figure out a price let me know. I’m planning to switch to a 300 PRC if I can sell my 300WM

I don't need all 400 cases. But I'd be interested in 100-200 @ $2 a case. I'm in Oregon and can pay you via Western Union and you'd have your money in minutes. Unless you accept Crypto of course? You'll move the items faster breaking them up and you'll receive more money for it that way too. Please just let me know. I picked up my new .300 PRC tonight and I have everything needed to reload, except the cases. thx.

How hot of a load? I’ve been losing primer pockets after 4 firings on Hornady with hot loads. I’d think you wouldn’t have any trouble getting $1 each or a little north of there for twice fired Hornady right now - but I’d sell em soon, Lapua is going to land a pile of brass in June for ~1.50 each.