• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 PRC Hunter

Dollman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2011
Sacramento, Ca.
Commissioned Spartan Precision Rifles this build about a year ago and just picked it up from my local FFL about a week ago.
Spartan 300 PRC.jpg

Looks nice what does it weigh in at? I am shopping for a 300PRC right now and if I see one I like it ends up to heavy. Would like to keep the weight down to about 9 to 10 pounds scoped.
What stock is that? How fat is the grip! I have held a few with that style and most would only be good from a bench.

Looks nice what does it weigh in at? I am shopping for a 300PRC right now and if I see one I like it ends up to heavy. Would like to keep the weight down to about 9 to 10 pounds scoped.
What stock is that? How fat is the grip! I have held a few with that style and most would only be good from a bench.
Talk to Travis at TS Customs. 9-10lbs scoped prolly looking at Titanium action like LP Fuzion or Razor, CF barrel, and a KS1 stock or McMillan edge fill.

Beautiful rifle @Dollman

Reactions: Dollman
What's the weight of your gun?
Gun weighs 12 lbs. with scope. Scope is ZCO #ZC420. That scope weighs 34 oz's. and the rings weight 4 oz's. I've looked at some scopes that weight 18 oz's. and the rings would still be around 4 oz's. So, I could get the weight down to 11 lbs. with a lighter scope.

Last edited:
The stock is a McMillan Game Warden model that I had adjustable cheek piece added, a 1" Pachmayr Decal pad, 2 flush cups, and a QD stud on the foregrip. The palm grip is about the same on my McMillan A-5 stocks, maybe a tad smaller. Rifle weighs 12 lbs. with scope and scope and rings weigh 38 oz's. I've looked at 18 oz. scopes so, I could get the weight down to 11 lbs. total. I've even seen 12 oz. scopes, so you could get the weight even less than 11 lbs.