• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 PRC Lapua Brass ... In Stock

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    Got the alert and bought some. Thought I'd share since this has been so hard to find.

Gone already... I needed it that. Never could afford the rusty loaded price! :)

Gone already... I needed it that. Never could afford the rusty loaded price! :)
    LOL ... I realize my "Value Added Price" is high, but it comes with such great advice.

Odd that this brass popped at Midsouth as "In Stock" ... it's been virtually impossible to find for almost a year. Maybe the supply draught is coming to an end. One can only hope. I have some on long term backorder at Creedmoor that I won't need now. If it pops and ships, I'll DM you and we'll chat.

Reactions: BuLLet
    Yeah, its crazy. I have a backorder placed with Creedmoor Sports and ETA for Lapua 300 PRC Brass is April 2022. So fingers crossed it comes in time to get ready on LD for my 300 PRC for the NF Extreme.

Yeah, its crazy. I have a backorder placed with Creedmoor Sports and ETA for Lapua 300 PRC Brass is April 2022. So fingers crossed it comes in time to get ready on LD for my 300 PRC for the NF Extreme.
    Yeah ... I was stunned when the Midsouth alert popped and said they had Lapua 300-PRC in stock. Even more shocked when I followed the link and it let me buy a box. I'm two-firings into most of the box I got about 8 months ago, and it seems to be firing better with each cycle ... I'm one trip away from being settled on my "Reference Load" and plan on shooting this at the local long range matches that start up again in April. That said, the 100 cases Midsouth just shipped me is a nice insurance policy. Should last me until my aged Creedmoor backorder shows up (someday). I'm going to DM you with a suggestion ... I might be able to help.

Reactions: Killer Deal
    Just a heads up.

Reactions: Killer Deal