• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 prc

Jab826

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2020
Have a christensen arms mpr. I like the gun but I would like to have one heavier and more for bench shooting. With that in mind, what would anybody recommend to be a good rifle? Just curious about rifles that would be better for my needs. Staying with the 300 prc

Sounds like you want something in a chassis. Consult one of the top rated gunsmith on here for a chassis build or go accuracy international. Top smiths: LRI, SAC, Altus.

I went Cadex for my heavier chassis build.
IMG_5131.jpeg

Reactions: Cheeseburger1976
I'm prolly gonna have to be around 2500 bucks. I'm keeping the mount and scope off my gun. Guess I should've mentioned that lol

• Haha
Reactions: Crgchck
I'm prolly gonna have to be around 2500 bucks. I'm keeping the mount and scope off my gun. Guess I should've mentioned that lol

Most people here will say some semblance of the same thing I'm writing below:

- ARC CDC or Origin action ($899) - or barreled action for ~$1500
- Any of a number of triggers ($175 - $300)
- That leaves somewhere in the neighborhood of $700 for a chassis - there are a number of good options in that range.

That would get you a solid rig.

You could run a pretty tricked out xlr for that price unless you have to have magnesium, but sounds like you are going towards a more solid base. Can add a bunch of weight if desired. And local company has them in stock.