• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 SAUM ADG Brass Group Buy

R700Gunslinger

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 24, 2011
    West Haven, UT
    For those shooting or plan to shoot 300 SAUM, I want to spread the word on the 300 SAUM ADG Brass Group Buy that's trying to get started over on Long Range Hunting. This could be accomplished with a 20,000 piece minimum run. Follow the links below:

Reactions: HuntnPack
    Huddle Up !!!

For those interested in helping to organize an order of 300 SAUM ADG Brass. This may be possible !!

Please post your interest & any amount of brass you would commit to buying.

Thank You,
    HP

We’re seeing some decent support on LRH,
    Let’s get some support going here as well.
    As a group, collectively this can happen !!

Thank You,
    HP

We’re getting quite a few guys signing up over on LRH forum.

Let’s get some guys signed up here.

Update: Get in on this Buy !!!

From LRH:
    “Well, I am back from SHOT show last week. I had a pretty lengthy meeting with ADG and we did discuss the 300 SAUM. There are a couple options, and I expressed my interest in being the sole buyer of the brass if they were to schedule in a one day production run. I would be committing a pretty big chunk of cash, so I wouldn't want to have the committed parties buying it elsewhere. Which leads me to a question to purpose.
    If Norma or Remington hit the market in the mean time, how many of you guys would just buy their brass instead? That would obviously reduce my buyers and have me stuck with more brass. Best case scenario at this point would be a production run likely in 3rd quarter when they are running off 6.5 and 7 SAUM next time.”

Guys, Looks like this is going to happen !!
    Great opportunity for Headstamped 300 SAUM Brass !!
    Get your spot on the Group Buy List.

Latest update from Paul:

“Latest word from ADG, they are planning on a test batch. I will get some for testing. Once things look right, we can hope to schedule a run.”

Bump up for more participation.
    Get on the list if you're interested!!

Get on this list if your interested in quality headstamped brass for that 300 SAUM

Bump up for more participation.
    Get on the list if you're interested!!

Go to LRH and get on the list if you're interested in ADG 300 SAUM brass.