• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 Win Mag Glass Help

Texas Knight

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2022
Texas
Hey guys,
I’ve looked around on the forum to make sure im not beating a dead horse here but here we go.

Im looking for a scope for a 300 win mag bolt gun for hunting and long range shooting. I would like to stick with Nightforce or Leupold but open to other options. Need magnification up to about 20x but willing to give up some for weight. As far as budget goes Im willing to pay for an ATACR but want to make sure it is worth the squeeze.

What do yall think?

Thanks for the help,
-TK

Hey guys,
I’ve looked around on the forum to make sure im not beating a dead horse here but here we go.

Im looking for a scope for a 300 win mag bolt gun for hunting and long range shooting. I would like to stick with Nightforce or Leupold but open to other options. Need magnification up to about 20x but willing to give up some for weight. As far as budget goes Im willing to pay for an ATACR but want to make sure it is worth the squeeze.

What do yall think?

Thanks for the help,
-TK
Here's some good options. Obviously, if you're looking at ATACR, then a few extra ounces of weight is not a huge factor.

I've got 2 of these on matching Christensen Arms MPR rifles, and they're phenomenal scopes!

Just bought the last one of these they had today for my Ridgeline FFT 20" 7mm-08 (my main hunting rifle)...

Here's some good options. Obviously, if you're looking at ATACR, then a few extra ounces of weight is not a huge factor.

I've got 2 of these on matching Christensen Arms MPR rifles, and they're phenomenal scopes!

Just bought the last one of these they had today for my Ridgeline FFT 20" 7mm-08 (my main hunting rifle)...

I will look

I will look into the Khales scopes, I dont know too much about them. Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: FuhQ
I will look

I will look into the Khales scopes, I dont know too much about them. Thanks for the advice!
They are phenomenal. Built in Austria, with German SCHOTT glass. Same glass quality as Schmidt & Bender, Zeiss, etc… I’ve been using Kahles for 15 years. Never an issue.