• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 300 win mag package - (AI AX, Proof, Timney, NF)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to move my 300 win mag package as I look to finish consolidating calibers. If you have any questions feel free to ask, but it should all be there and should be a sweet deal for someone if they want the whole deal. The gun is just rattle canned which I think gives it a cool look, but you can always remove it if you'd like.

- ARC Nucleus LA
    - Proof carbon fiber 1:9 24" savage style threaded 5/8x24 with 419 Hellfire brake (~200 rounds on the pipe)
    - Accuracy International AX chassis (base color is OD green skins)
    - Timney flat shoe trigger
    - Badger Condition One mount
    - Nightforce NX8 4-32 with Mil-XT reticle
    - Comes with 1 magazine.

Bipod NOT included. That was already sold separately.

For the asking price I will ship it in a locked pelican case for you. I will also include any brass I can find and bullets if I have any left in my cabinet.

SOLD

TRADES:
    - Vision short action R700 RH chassis
    - Will trade toward an AI AX in 6 or 6.5 creed
    - Will trade toward an AI AXMC or AXSR in any caliber
    - 22LR SK ammo of any flavor
    - 308 win match ammo (especially FGMM)
    - 6 creed match ammo

5B7980AC-B624-490E-AE99-31AE944029D7.jpeg

Last edited:
    Yea I would consider that. Shoot me an offer on that in a PM.

I don’t have any photos on me right now. If I get the chance I’ll load some up and send you groups but it was pulling .75 MOA groups.

I've got a lot of interest but it's still available. The gun is listed for over $1,000 less than it would cost to build this equivalent so I'm pretty firm on the price.

Reactions: DIBBS
    Approximately 38" with the brake, or 36" without.