• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.300 Win Mag

Youngun67

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2020
Finally dipped into a Magnum and loaded up some test rounds. Great news I found a node with Superformance. (I know its not listed for the win mag but 5 rounds with a 10 fps spread, and a sub .5 MOA group tells me I found a winner)

Problem is i only have 36 pieces of Hornady brass.

If anybody is willing to trade/sell some Hornady for other brass, or I have some 6.5 projectiles I have no use for.

probably want to hit the PX.

Or hit up ammoseek (reloading components are listed there). 300 WM isn't so in demand that sometimes its in stores.

Finally dipped into a Magnum and loaded up some test rounds. Great news I found a node with Superformance. (I know its not listed for the win mag but 5 rounds with a 10 fps spread, and a sub .5 MOA group tells me I found a winner)

Problem is i only have 36 pieces of Hornady brass.

If anybody is willing to trade/sell some Hornady for other brass, or I have some 6.5 projectiles I have no use for.
Send me a message. I might be able to help you out. I have some hornady brass laying around.

The 300 WM is indeed a nice little cartridge.....good luck on acquiring some brass! memtb

probably want to hit the PX.

Or hit up ammoseek (reloading components are listed there). 300 WM isn't so in demand that sometimes its in stores.
Didnt see anything on the PX, Im not allowed to post there yet. Ammoseek didnt bring up anything yet. Gunbroker is a few auctions, and pretty much it.

Didnt see anything on the PX, Im not allowed to post there yet. Ammoseek didnt bring up anything yet. Gunbroker is a few auctions, and pretty much it.
Look in the px again... there are at least 2 posts. One has 220 pieces for $110.
DW

You need to upgrade your account to “Supporter” to post there. And while you’re at it, I’d edit some of your posts as trying to buy/sell outside the PX can get you a quick ban

You need to upgrade your account to “Supporter” to post there. And while you’re at it, I’d edit some of your posts as trying to buy/sell outside the PX can get you a quick ban

Thank you for the information and the warning. By no means was i trying to violate rules.

IIf you are still interested in 300win mag brass unknown munitions has Norma 300 win mag brass available 50or100 round package new of course