• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 win mag

Bronco Billy

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2023
Wyoming
Hey everyone I have reloaded a while for my 300 win mag and my load was awesome!!! but I used reloader 26 and now I that you can't buy it. I was wondering what loads y'all use that work really well I am shooting 180 grain. I tried ram shot but my groupings were not as tight, looking for a better option any and all advice or suggestions will help, thanks

I have had good luck with H-1000 in a couple different barrels. RL 26 did give higher velocity and similar groups. You may be able to match your prior load /barrel harmonics with a different powder that produces approximately the same velocity.

Lots of data here... although it would be nice if the 300 WM data was separate.

Reactions: Bronco Billy
I have had good luck with H-1000 in a couple different barrels. RL 26 did give higher velocity and similar groups. You may be able to match your prior load /barrel harmonics with a different powder that produces approximately the same velocity.

Lots of data here... although it would be nice if the 300 WM data was separate.

Yup ... agreed ... I've found H1000 and/or Retumbo to work extremely well in my magnum cartridges (300WM, 300PRC, 300NM and 338LM). And the best part is that over the last year, I've actually been able to find both of them and get stocked up.