• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Re: 300 WSM

Rail spacing? You mean the scope base screw spacing for a 700 short action?

To my knowledge, Remington doesn't make a 700 in 300 WSM, they do make a Model 7 in 300 WSM. A 700 and a 7 do not interchange scope bases.

They actually make a couple 300wsm in 700 model. The space is the same as all Rem 700 short actions, as they don't make a short mag action like some of the custom action manufactures.

Bohem,

Yes, Remington does make a 700 SA in 300 WSM. And the scope base screw hole spacing is the same as on any Rem 700 SA.

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: channelcat12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone tell me rail spacing measurement on rem 700 300 WSM </div></div>

I just e-mailed the diagram to you for SA and LA hole spacing....