• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

300gr .338 lapua senar bullet?

hooksz86

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2011
panhandle of Oklahoma
Does anyone have any experiance loading the lapua senar bullet in a savage 110BA 338 lapua. Im just wanting to know if Im able to seat it out to the lands 7 to 10 thousands off and still fit in mag. I am able to with the matchking just wanting the higher BC with the lapua.

Re: 300gr .338 lapua senar bullet?

it is the bullet we have had best results with in the TRG42,,we are running 90 grs Retumbo at 2750 fps,,it flies great and tracks in the Nightforce scope like it is a video game,,it is what I call a magic bullet,,it is hard to miss with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longdistance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone have any experiance loading the lapua senar bullet in a savage 110BA 338 lapua. Im just wanting to know if Im able to seat it out to the lands 7 to 10 thousands off and still fit in mag. I am able to with the matchking just wanting the higher BC with the lapua. </div></div>

???? Per the respective ebsites for Lapua and Sierra, the Lapua Scenar does NOT have a better coefficient than the Sierra. The Lapua 300g 338 Scenar has a coefficient of .736 versus the Sierra 300g Matchking at .768.

Jim G

10-4 guys thanks for the replies. well i guess i will look into the BC of the senar more b/c i seen where it was .810 or maby im thinking the burger hybrid.