• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events 300M-600YD-1000YD Match - Feb. 4-5 - 1st Place Payout $4,000.00

GA-BULLDOG #1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2023
Athens, Georgia
Guys, we are having a 300M - 600Yd - 1000Yd Rifle Match at Red, White & Blue Rifle Range in Tennille, Georgia on February 4-5, 2023. This is open to anyone (This is NOT an IBS Sanctioned Event- Any/Everyone is welcome to participate), you can shoot from a bench or prone between benches. This match is sponsored by "Kauger Arms". There is a $4,000.00 cash payout for 1st place. Call or email me for entry form. Thanks Gary Smith [email protected] 678.491.5307
Added 1/12/23
50 Rounds For Record + Sighters
Ordering T-Shirts 1/13/23 - You can register and Pay Entry the 1st Match Day 2/4, Just call or email me you intentions and shirt size ASAP.
GS

Attachments

• Showdown - Entry 1-12-23.pdf
    407.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
Thanks for the interest:
300 M 3/4" - 5 Shot Will Be Average
600 YD 1 3/4" - 5 Shot Groups Will Be Average - There will be a 3/4" 600 Yd Target But Will Not Be The Average
1000 YD 4" - 5 Shot Group - It Won't be Average But There Will Be Some Guys Who Can/Will Make The Happen

The 300M and 600YD is what will keep us mere mortals in the game with some of these 1000 yd guys!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: BurtG
WOW, that is BIG or WOW that is SMALL? I am totally out of the loop with anything except Bench Rest shooting, I posted this because I have friends who shoot PRS and F-Class and can match any target that I see in BR. This event is open to everyone, nice range, they have benches and an open area in front of the bench for guys who shoot from the ground. I'm to Old and Fat to get on the ground!!!! Thanks for the interest, Gary