• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

300NM neck tension

Use a standard FL die from Forster. Keep it simple. Look at posts from MSTN, ammo was loaded using a Forster FL die.

I use the forster BR FL die for my bolt gun in 30-06. It is truly a great die and it makes concentric brass. If your worried about neck tension then make sure your annealing your brass every couple firings. Also, forster will machine your die to your specs for a low fee but the wait might be a little long.

I use the whidden gunworks dies for my 6.5x47 and they are amazing but you need to know what neck tension you want because they don't make a non bushing die for 300NM.
Anyone using the whidden gunworks for 300NM?

Whidden made a custom FL bushing die for my Norma wildcat. 3-4 thou is where you'll likely wanna be for neck tension...