• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300nm with 163s??

Check out a burn rate chart for powders that burn a little faster than H1000/N570/Retumbo, etc. Reloading manuals /on line sources like Hodgkins website should also have some data.

That said, what specific bullet?

And why are you running such a light bullet when things like the 215/230 Berger and Hornady/Sierra/Nosler counterparts exist?

Reactions: BurtGummer
Lol, What is the bullet? Who makes it? “Ones that came out of a 30-06” tells me nothing. And why so light on the weight (second time I asked)?

Unless you have a very specific use case for those light weight bullets in a 300 Norma magnum, I’d acquire some in the 200-230g weight class. No shortage of load data available for those.

Lol, What is the bullet? Who makes it? “Ones that came out of a 30-06” tells me nothing. And why so light on the weight (second time I asked)?

Unless you have a very specific use case for those light weight bullets in a 300 Norma magnum, I’d acquire some in the 200-230g weight class. No shortage of load data available for those.
163 black tip. I want to poke holes in old cars at the range

1626996066692.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BurtGummer