• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.300WM US Military Sniper Rifle on Gunbroker!

Re: .300WM US Military Sniper Rifle on Gunbroker!

At least he didnt list it for $5000! LOL

wwawahahah

i guess the military has a weapons contract with walmart now

At least he's not actually trying to price it like an M24.

Geez, the budget cuts must've hit the military hard if they downgraded to Bushnell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The bad part is I though that it looked like a good donor rifle for a long action project. Then I read the description and was like WTF? </div></div>

+1,i agree.......wtf?

I bet it was used in the recent incident involving some pirates... Just a hunch...

No offense meant in correcting you riverguide, but the Mayberry SWAT team used Daisy Red Riders exclusively.

If it had tasco rings that you could see under to your iron sights I might bite..........LOL

WOW......That is some US sniper rifle. Real quality there. The seller should be ashamed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charlie_Foxtrot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez, the budget cuts must've hit the military hard if they downgraded to Bushnell. </div></div>

HaHa....

None of us are cool enough to own that fine piece of military equipment.....

Dream on guys!

HAHAHAAHAHAH that rifle matches all the 480 pound "Navy SEALs" that we all encounter at the range on the day to day basis!