• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision 3046 FOM RPNVG Panoramic Binos w/ RPO Gen2 Optics

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Moving a basically new (under 10 power-on hours) 3046 / 2858 FOM set of “Ruggedized Panoramic Night Vision Goggles” or RPNVGs, with Gen-2 RPO glass both front and rear.

These were done by The Myth, The Legend, The Man Himself — Jay at SureShot NV. Perfectly Collimated and Nitrogen Purged, these are epic. Had a shooter bro at last weekend’s LightFighter course compare these directly with his TNVC “Supergain” DTNVS set and they blew him away, totally kicked his “Supergain’s” ass. Crushed them! Needless to say, he is now on Suicide Watch.

1715604685370.jpeg

I paid $4,500 for EACH tube alone, plus the housing, plus the RPO glass, plus Jay’s big, studly man time — for a grand total of about $13.4K total into these.

Jay will vouch for the Boss Level of EPIC on these. They ball… HARD! If you like hard balls, these are for you (I’m talkin’ to you MIL shooting, spaghetti sauce beanless “chili” eaters).

I’m looking for $9,500 net to me, or $12K trade value, or a mix.

1715604110154.jpeg

1715604133308.jpeg

1715604149723.jpeg

1715604170885.jpeg

1715604195597.jpeg

1715604508818.jpeg

Last edited:
    You can use these in conjunction with an IR illuminator and market yourself as a Professional Mammographer.

Offer free breast cancer screenings at night. When is Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

With these, every month of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

• Haha
    Reactions: zinny
    Well… Elbit tubes give off intense Gaydiation.

Avoid The Ghey. Eat red meat, lift heavy stuff, only use L3 NODs.

Don’t even get me started on Photonis…

Reactions: C_Does
    It is true… you are not worthy to own 3000 FOM NODs, but when that smokin’ hawt psycho comes onto you, you gotta grab and ride that filthy STD factory until you got nothing left.

Owning these is the same thing, except you don’t need to take meds for the rest of your life.