• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 308/223 Powder FS/FT Houston Area

sanpedroranch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
I have 5# of AA2460 and 6# of AA2520 I’ll trade for the following powders Varget or Ramshot Tac. I will trade lb for lb or I will sell locally in Houston area for what I paid. They were $34.99 + Tax ($38/lb). Trying to pass on a good score. I won’t go lower. I’m not trying to make money. I had a chance to pick up powder at a reasonable price and pass it on to other shooters, but I don’t mind keeping it for my 223’s.

I have 5# of AA2460 and 6# of AA2520 I’ll trade for the following powders Varget or Ramshot Tac. I will trade lb for lb or I will sell locally in Houston area for what I paid. They were $34.99 + Tax ($38/lb). Trying to pass on a good score. I won’t go lower. I’m not trying to make money. I had a chance to pick up powder at a reasonable price and pass it on to other shooters, but I don’t mind keeping it for my 223’s.
awesome gesture