• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 308 AR take DPMS Mags

gbernardski

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
Colorado
“Sold, thanks Snipershide!”

I built this several years ago, can't remember when....At least 5..
Anyway that basically means I remember some things about the build and completely forgot others.
It has a 14.5" barrel that is pinned with a Noveske 308 KX5 which makes it over 16". My gunsmith professionally pinned it. I don't recall what barrel it is. I'm 100 percent sure its a match barrel though..
The lower is a Aero Precision multi caliber that takes DPMS mags. I don't for the life of me remember the trigger. It's a nice one, has a precision rifle feel. I remember paying $200 for it used so its a nice trigger.
I don't remember the upper or who's BCG is in it. the handguard is a Midwest Industries. The charging handle is a POF, the gas block is a SYRAC Ordnance.
The stock is a PRS Adjustable.
I did take it out to CRC and shoot it to 1000 yards 5-6 times. It shoots very well with 175 match ammo.
My gunsmith put it together. I know it's just an AR but it's nice to have a professional build them sometimes.

1100 firm Paypal preferred

Attachments

• IMG-1018.jpg
    IMG-1018.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG-1019.jpg
    IMG-1019.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG-1020.jpg
    IMG-1020.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
PM's responded, several have asked the same questions so I'll cover the answers here.
I don't know the twist. It shot a hole with 175 Federal match.
I don't know the contour, it's probably a medium
It's got about 8 boxes of Federal match down it. So not many rounds.