• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 PMAGS

Re: 308 PMAGS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sigh... panic buying is getting silly. </div></div>
You can't even buy 5 or 7 round stubbies now. That is utterly ridiculous.

I have a line on plenty of them locally - shop doesn't do online sales.

If anyone is interested I can pick some up.

what was 44mags price for the 7.62 pmags? the best I saw befor the panic was $19.

Price gouging all over Seattle, but mainly on the 5.56. Went to the local hardware store, (Gun Shop) and they were charging 25.00 for a USGI 30 rounder, up from 13.99 a week or two ago, BUT the 308 Pmag was still 19.99. I asked the fellow how many they have in stock, he checked and told me 16. I told him, I'g like to purchase 10. I felt good about leaving 6 for someone else. It's every man for himself out there. Good luck, JPG

Anyone else online got any? My buddy just picked up a Sig 716, lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully Magpul can keep their production level up through January and the panic buying will peter out. Just just need a couple more LR20 mags. </div></div>

If Magpul is smart, they will ramp up the production of mags as much as possible, before the expected ban starts.

s

I am looking to pick up 10 of them. I just got the new Scar 17 lower that takes Pmags and dont have a single 308 pmag. Help a guy out Magpul!!

I bought 2 from midway due to a limit for my MWS. I'm going to wait till jan before buying more. They will get more out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rushfan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aur0ra145</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here we go, they're a Hide sponsor too

http://oaklandtactical.com/MAGPUL-PMAG-LR-308WIN-20RD-BLK_p_100.html </div></div>

Says on Backorder. </div></div>

Sorry man, I found it, ordered and immediately posted here. This is starting to feel alot like snipe hunting to be honest. When I'm bored at work tomorrow I'll look for more places.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aur0ra145</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rushfan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aur0ra145</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here we go, they're a Hide sponsor too

http://oaklandtactical.com/MAGPUL-PMAG-LR-308WIN-20RD-BLK_p_100.html </div></div>

Says on Backorder. </div></div>

Sorry man, I found it, ordered and immediately posted here. This is starting to feel alot like snipe hunting to be honest. When I'm bored at work tomorrow I'll look for more places. </div></div>

Understood. Out of your control brother.

My local shop said "we've got a shit-ton of them" when I asked about them. Went in and they alluded to most people don't have .308s that take them so they don't sell many. They were marked $18.99. Money is tight at the moment, but I picked up three of them. I'm supposed to receive my AR-pattern .308 in January and I wanted to ensure that I've got at least a few. The other shop marked theirs to $42.99 ea. I won't pay that. Surprisingly, the smaller shop had more stock at half the price. Guess people didn't think to go there. They were also the only place that had any 9mm Glock magazines.

Tyler me to...cough it up
wink.gif
I could use 3-4 more mags for my new GAP gas gun

PM me and I'll give details. They do not do internet sales I know. Over the phone they may.

Guys I won't give you the contact info if you're looking to resell for profit. Anybody wanting them for personal use for their own rifle, then sure.

ETA:

We found out they recently sold out, sorry to get your hopes up guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is insane...... </div></div>

This is insane.

This was either a good time or a bad time to buy my first 308. Been wanting one for a while, finally got the money and found one I liked. Should be getting it today, now I can't find an extra couple of mags for it anywhere. At least it's suppose to come with 2 I guess.

This just goes to show that we Americans may have short attentions spans as we move from one fad to another, but we sure go all in when it comes lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is insane...... </div></div>
I <span style="font-style: italic">was</span> looking forward to owning a .308 AR. Got everything but mags. I ordered some from Brownells on Dec. 3rd. Now it is just becoming a giant pain in the ass. Thanks, hoarders. You know, a few people with lots of guns just does two things:

1) It makes them look a bunch of nuts
2) It makes any normal person less interested in firearms

Since the shortys are so hard to come by, anyone have any tips on how to make the 20 rd. mag only hold 5? Does anyone ever do such a thing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nmcclure</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gents, palmetto state still has magpul ar-10 mags for the dpms platform...... </div></div>
Thanks! Holding my breath that my order for two will actually go through. Two, f'n hoarders, two!

They went out of stock as I was trying to order...

Palmetto State now shows "out of stock" I talked to Streichers today (my order is back ordered...) Mag Pul emailed them today and told them it would be 4-5 months to get the next shipment of 308 mags!?!?! Like others above, my AR-10 will be delivered soon and I will have no way to shoot it except single shot...

Local shop had 6 left @$21.99, I could see bout grabbing them if someone wants them.

As long as I'm not breaking any site rules and no one has an issue with helping a fellow hider out I will see if I can get them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RCB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palmetto State now shows "out of stock" I talked to Streichers today (my order is back ordered...) Mag Pul emailed them today and told them it would be 4-5 months to get the next shipment of 308 mags!?!?! Like others above, my AR-10 will be delivered soon and I will have no way to shoot it except single shot...</div></div>

IF your gun gets delivered and you haven't found one by then, I'll sell you one of mine for 18 shipped that is in the package.

Thanks for the offer! I grew up in Midland- my father and two brothers still live there. I could have one of them pick it up and save you you the shipping.