• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos .308 Remington CSS RTS Finally Finished

Wolvenhaven

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
So I posted another thread in here with the picture of all the parts, but I wasn't able to add additional pictures to it, it wouldn't show them, so sorry about creating a new thread guys but here it is: My finally finished after many delays rifle.

*Trued Remington SA .308
*Kreiger straight taper 30cal 5R 1:10 barrel at 24"
*Jewel trigger with bottom safety set to 2lbs and medium pull length
*Competition Shooting Stuff RTS Chassis
*SWFA SS10x Scope
*Harris Bipod
*Basic AR grip that came with it
*Forget which bolt knob I got

The rifle using the bathroom scale weighing test came in right around 18lbs which is pretty damn heavy, but I'm a big guy and I've always liked heavy rifles, I'm just going to need to do some more weight lifting to shoot this offhand :p

Now I just need to get a flush cups sling, monopod, and a comfier grip and I'm completely set. I'm headed out on Friday to give it a test drive.

I'd like to thank Gary Eliseo for the great customer service he gave me when I ordered, canceled, and reordered my chassis, I couldn't be happier with either his customer service or the quality of the chassis, both were top notch. Also my gunsmith David Bilbro for being a great guy and putting together such a beautiful rifle for me, if any of you guys in Georgia are looking for a world class smith give him a call.

My dog decided that he wanted to be included in the picture, and I couldn't get him to move, but I had him put together a couple years ago from a chocolate lab and a Siberian husky, the build turned out great.

Re: .308 Remington CSS RTS Finally Finished

Looks awesome, you did a great job.

Took it out and shot it today and I'm in love, this is such an awesome rifle with 190grs.

what contour that barrel? looks like a tank
smile.gif

Nice rig!

Nice rifle and setup!!!
shocked.gif

Tony