• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 Win. Dies

DPhillips62

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2012
Texas
Ok this has probably been brought up before but here goes. I have been reloading for several years now but never for precision rifles mostly pistols on progressive machines. I have a Rock chucker single stage. what I am looking for is the best set of dies to bump shoulders back the only brand dies I have ever used are RCBS or Dillon. What do I need?

Re: 308 Win. Dies

Get the Redding Type S dies and don't look back. I have used Lee and RCBS in the past but the Redding Type S dies are giving me the best, most consistent ammo I've been able to make. All this is just my personal experience and there are a lot of guys out there making perfectly fine ammo using any number of different dies.

+1 for Redding Type S. Got them today and I don't know how I loaded without them.

Thanks Guy's I figured Redding was the best just couldn't decide between them or Forster

One more vote for Redding type S.

I have a set of them for every caliber that I have a bolt gun in.