• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 Winchester brass.

Sniper6Creedmoor

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2022
Texas

Has anyone used this Peterson 308 brass?

I have heard good things about Peterson, usually being up there with Lapua, ADG, and Alpha... but I have not heard much about that site.

Granted, the site actually looks pretty good. Only noticed three grammatical errors in their "User Agreement". Nonetheless, a lawyer would have definitely corrected those few mistakes, and a legitimate company would probably want to protect their ass and have an actual lawyer look it over. So it's suspicious... not saying the company is a scam, just advising caution.

Also, their checkout doesn't even work at all, so maybe once they get that working we'll have more insight.

Error 1: hand gun (handgun)
Error 2: No period in the second sentence, after the list of States requiring sales tax.
Error 3: Used Products, Ammunition, Powder or Primers. (Used products, ammunition, powder, or primers.)
Questionable but not incorrect wording in an official document: thru (through)

Last edited:
I have heard good things about Peterson, usually being up there with Lapua, ADG, and Alpha... but I have not heard much about that site.

Granted, the site actually looks pretty good. Only noticed three grammatical errors in their "User Agreement". Nonetheless, a lawyer would have definitely corrected those few mistakes, and a legitimate company would probably want to protect their ass and have an actual lawyer look it over. So it's suspicious... not saying the company is a scam, just advising caution.

Also, their checkout doesn't even work at all, so maybe once they get that working we'll have more insight.

Error 1: hand gun (handgun)
Error 2: No period in the second sentence, after the list of States requiring sales tax.
Error 3: Used Products, Ammunition, Powder or Primers. (Used products, ammunition, powder, or primers.)
Questionable but not incorrect wording in an official document: thru (through)

That’s an excellent tip for rooting out scammers. Excellent.

Reactions: Sniper6Creedmoor