• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.308Win.Ackley Improved

ChiefBull

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Have followed with some interest talk about .308 Ackley Improved. There is little to no data concerning this round except for those [of us] who are actively shooting this round, or who are seriously looking for this 'new round'. In his books Ackley did NOT show an improved chambering for this round; I know, because I have both of his books in my shooting library; nowhere is that shown. This may well be because the .308 Win. round was a relatively late developing round [starting in WWII], its parent case being the 300Savage a much older round. That said, the .308Win. round is a very much appreciably undervalued underdeveloped round, in its own right. The availability of technology edge ...primers, brass, heads, and propellants simply was not around at the time the round was stood up. Consequently all the "wars" about it or a 6.5Creed, 6mmARC, 6.8 Grendel...etc., are wars fought with old terms over old technologies, and the ones waging them are basically trying to compare apples to oranges. Conclusions drawn from comparisons will inevitably be incorrect.
The .308Win.-A/I round is the logical end state expression of what the .308Win. round is capable of and is a more than credible 1000 yard+ ELR round. Some one posting that the Ackley Improved was a waste of time or money? I do not know if he is basing that judgment on empirical knowledge or some vague personal animus grounded in an uninformed opinion? Bruce Artus shooting in Pueblo Colorado holds a record for Extended Long Range shooting with the .308Ackley Improved for gong shooting at 3,120 yards set with an AI round capped with a 220grn. Sierra MatchKing. Artus also has the longest witnessed single shot live animal kill set at 2,632 yards, same round.
For the record, I shoot a .308Win.Ackley Improved rifle, built on a MacMillan A-4 stock, Savage 112 Precision Single Shot Target short action married to a 30" Bartlein 5R heavy Palma barrel with a full progressively ported brake timed to the riflings. The rifle was shot in and then broken down and the action, receiver, and the barrel was molten salt nitride treated. The scope is the SWFA-S/S 12X 42 fixed power scope [I prefer scopes with as few to no moving parts as possible for repeated accuracy]. The SS performs every bit as good [image clear bright crisp and contrasty rain snow, low light fog, or shine] as the currently high priced spreads. The object here is to shoot and not brag about the money you spent on the diamond settings in your wedding ring. If you are seriously contemplating going the .308Win. A/I you will NOT get there in a standard 24" barrel, and 20" barrels are simply laughable; you are going to have to build your rifle. I drive a 200grn. Berger Hybrid; when the barrel was married to the receiver I had it throated for this round; the chamber was cut to "the" smallest dimensions 2.0067" with a "GO" of 1.6664", gages supplied by Pacific Tool and Die. Consequently in "the forming stages" for brass all my necks are shaved to .0135"; normal casing thickness of .308Win. Lapua is .0155. ALL brass in annealed after every firing; you want a soft neck that releases cleanly and evenly that will make a good efficient gas tight seal with the 40deg. shoulder. Additionally before seating ALL necks are graphited with laboratoy grade graphite [ ease of seating, die-electric electrolysis protection] Along the way, you are going to have to develop your own dies; mine came from John Whittington, for decapping and sizing only. I use Wilson Co-Ax dies for seating exclusively. The straightness in run-out is very critical; no other seating die currently available comes even remotely close to the Wilson Co-Ax. You are going to have to decide on brass; not all brass is created equal. I shoot exclusively .308 Lapua Palma brass. If you are going to go this route, go there. Case weights for Lapua are extremely consistent. Standard .308 brass with standard large rifle primer pockets will not stand up to stresses; the primer cups are stretchy. The .308 Lapua Palma has a small rifle primer pocket and is ~ly half as large as the standard pocket. This translates into far more brass in the head which makes for a greater tighter grip on the primer; currently I am on the 6th iteration of brass and the primers are very nearly as tight to seat as they were first from the factory; you want tight primers. Additionally a photomicrograph of primer burn of a standard large rifle primer shows a burn that resembles a badly decorated Christmas tree; a micrograph of a magnum small rifle primer shows an almost "columnar" burn straight up through the core of propellant. To get the power and the even burn and pressure build up you need that character of burn.
As far as propellants, this is where the rub comes in. Standard ball propellants BLC-2, Win. 748, Acc.2460 are good but they simply will not give you the power down the bore to get velocities up, they're good for M14, M40, M110...etc., but that don't get it here!!!!. None of the large cut sticks work well at all, not developing in a slow burn that gives you the velocity you want without really developing dangerously high chamber and case pressures. What is wanted is a double based super short cut stick propellant specifically designed fo medium capacity cases that will achieve maximum total burn-out in 75% of barrel length not to exceed 87.5% of barrel length. Currently, I use Alliant Re17; Alliant is a Swiss based company and their propellant is very high quality and reasonmably priced. I drive a 200grn. Berger hybrid for an E/MV[Exit Muzzle Velocity] of 2740fps. [Ohler three gate chronograph with four separate runs and an average of 2740fps with a MAD of 3fps; I could drive it higher, but to what point?
The point to long range and extended long range is not how fast the bullet leaves the muzzle; the point is where down range does the bullet go into a transition event and how far?? down range and how large is its subsonic floor ofsub-sonic transition stability. That is the question that the rifleman has to answer; how fast is fast enough?
This Ackley Improved round is still supersonic at 1400 yards--1135fps; at 1760 yards it is stable subsonic at 972fps and does not go through its floor until about 2200 yards at 870fps. From 1400 yards to 2200 yards [~ly 800 yards] this bullet is stable. Not a 7mm Rem.Mag, a 6.5 Cred or 6mmARC even begins to approach this. The floor of sub-sonic stability for realistically accurate ballistic firing solutions for a .30 caliber round is 870fps. This is so because short fat stubby bullets are inherently more stable than long thin bullets; this is not a matter of opinion but fact. The Aussies routinely shoot 2000 yards [with accuracy in the wind] with a straight .308Win. chambering. I do NOT shoot at less than 500 yards with this rifle; that is its starting zero. That would be a waste of "time and money". Ignore comments about "waste of time and money"; the context in which they are made is unknown and generally the people making them do not know what they do not know. In a future posting I will send pics of brass and the weapon; I am happy to answer any questions.

Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull

Reactions: Pat Jennings
The reason, I've read, that Ackley didn't bother with the 308 was because the increase in performance wasn't worth it.

The only thing you'll gain going this route is the possibility to run too hot loads without a heavy bolt lift.

Why 308AI when there is 30-06 and bigger cartridges out there that could do the same thing without the excessive preassure.

You don't seem shy with words, so pls explain?

The entire "Ackley Improved" family of cartridges originated as improvements to older cartridge case designs that had a ton of body taper and shallow shoulder angles. Cartridges of the day line the .300 H&H Magnum, 22-250 and a few others gained significant case capacity and performance when blown out to the Ackley configuration.

Any Ackley variants that are based off of more modern designs are very, very limited in the capacity and improvement over the parent case because they already have relatively minimal taper in the case body and reasonably decent shoulder angles.

In my opinion, if anyone is claiming significant velocity gains with a .223 Ackley, 243 Ackley, 260 Ackley, 7-08 Ackley or 308 Win. Ackley, they are running way higher pressures to get there.

No free ride. Been there and done a lot of it especially with the 260 Ackley during the 2000s.

**Edited to add the popular .223 Ackley.

./

The reason, I've read, that Ackley didn't bother with the 308 was because the increase in performance wasn't worth it.

The only thing you'll gain going this route is the possibility to run too hot loads without a heavy bolt lift.

Why 308AI when there is 30-06 and bigger cartridges out there that could do the same thing without the excessive preassure.

You don't seem shy with words, so pls explain?

^^^^ This ^^^^

./

Would you please explain this one? “... full progressively ported brake timed to the riflings.” Plenty made me scratch my head, but perhaps you can shed some light on what this means and why, in your opinion, it matters. Seems like malarkey to me.

Have followed with some interest talk about .308 Ackley Improved. There is little to no data concerning this round except for those [of us] who are actively shooting this round, or who are seriously looking for this 'new round'. In his books Ackley did NOT show an improved chambering for this round; I know, because I have both of his books in my shooting library; nowhere is that shown. This may well be because the .308 Win. round was a relatively late developing round [starting in WWII], its parent case being the 300Savage a much older round. That said, the .308Win. round is a very much appreciably undervalued underdeveloped round, in its own right. The availability of technology edge ...primers, brass, heads, and propellants simply was not around at the time the round was stood up. Consequently all the "wars" about it or a 6.5Creed, 6mmARC, 6.8 Grendel...etc., are wars fought with old terms over old technologies, and the ones waging them are basically trying to compare apples to oranges. Conclusions drawn from comparisons will inevitably be incorrect.
The .308Win.-A/I round is the logical end state expression of what the .308Win. round is capable of and is a more than credible 1000 yard+ ELR round. Some one posting that the Ackley Improved was a waste of time or money? I do not know if he is basing that judgment on empirical knowledge or some vague personal animus grounded in an uninformed opinion? Bruce Artus shooting in Pueblo Colorado holds a record for Extended Long Range shooting with the .308Ackley Improved for gong shooting at 3,120 yards set with an AI round capped with a 220grn. Sierra MatchKing. Artus also has the longest witnessed single shot live animal kill set at 2,632 yards, same round.
For the record, I shoot a .308Win.Ackley Improved rifle, built on a MacMillan A-4 stock, Savage 112 Precision Single Shot Target short action married to a 30" Bartlein 5R heavy Palma barrel with a full progressively ported brake timed to the riflings. The rifle was shot in and then broken down and the action, receiver, and the barrel was molten salt nitride treated. The scope is the SWFA-S/S 12X 42 fixed power scope [I prefer scopes with as few to no moving parts as possible for repeated accuracy]. The SS performs every bit as good [image clear bright crisp and contrasty rain snow, low light fog, or shine] as the currently high priced spreads. The object here is to shoot and not brag about the money you spent on the diamond settings in your wedding ring. If you are seriously contemplating going the .308Win. A/I you will NOT get there in a standard 24" barrel, and 20" barrels are simply laughable; you are going to have to build your rifle. I drive a 200grn. Berger Hybrid; when the barrel was married to the receiver I had it throated for this round; the chamber was cut to "the" smallest dimensions 2.0067" with a "GO" of 1.6664", gages supplied by Pacific Tool and Die. Consequently in "the forming stages" for brass all my necks are shaved to .0135"; normal casing thickness of .308Win. Lapua is .0155. ALL brass in annealed after every firing; you want a soft neck that releases cleanly and evenly that will make a good efficient gas tight seal with the 40deg. shoulder. Additionally before seating ALL necks are graphited with laboratoy grade graphite [ ease of seating, die-electric electrolysis protection] Along the way, you are going to have to develop your own dies; mine came from John Whittington, for decapping and sizing only. I use Wilson Co-Ax dies for seating exclusively. The straightness in run-out is very critical; no other seating die currently available comes even remotely close to the Wilson Co-Ax. You are going to have to decide on brass; not all brass is created equal. I shoot exclusively .308 Lapua Palma brass. If you are going to go this route, go there. Case weights for Lapua are extremely consistent. Standard .308 brass with standard large rifle primer pockets will not stand up to stresses; the primer cups are stretchy. The .308 Lapua Palma has a small rifle primer pocket and is ~ly half as large as the standard pocket. This translates into far more brass in the head which makes for a greater tighter grip on the primer; currently I am on the 6th iteration of brass and the primers are very nearly as tight to seat as they were first from the factory; you want tight primers. Additionally a photomicrograph of primer burn of a standard large rifle primer shows a burn that resembles a badly decorated Christmas tree; a micrograph of a magnum small rifle primer shows an almost "columnar" burn straight up through the core of propellant. To get the power and the even burn and pressure build up you need that character of burn.
As far as propellants, this is where the rub comes in. Standard ball propellants BLC-2, Win. 748, Acc.2460 are good but they simply will not give you the power down the bore to get velocities up, they're good for M14, M40, M110...etc., but that don't get it here!!!!. None of the large cut sticks work well at all, not developing in a slow burn that gives you the velocity you want without really developing dangerously high chamber and case pressures. What is wanted is a double based super short cut stick propellant specifically designed fo medium capacity cases that will achieve maximum total burn-out in 75% of barrel length not to exceed 87.5% of barrel length. Currently, I use Alliant Re17; Alliant is a Swiss based company and their propellant is very high quality and reasonmably priced. I drive a 200grn. Berger hybrid for an E/MV[Exit Muzzle Velocity] of 2740fps. [Ohler three gate chronograph with four separate runs and an average of 2740fps with a MAD of 3fps; I could drive it higher, but to what point?
The point to long range and extended long range is not how fast the bullet leaves the muzzle; the point is where down range does the bullet go into a transition event and how far?? down range and how large is its subsonic floor ofsub-sonic transition stability. That is the question that the rifleman has to answer; how fast is fast enough?
This Ackley Improved round is still supersonic at 1400 yards--1135fps; at 1760 yards it is stable subsonic at 972fps and does not go through its floor until about 2200 yards at 870fps. From 1400 yards to 2200 yards [~ly 800 yards] this bullet is stable. Not a 7mm Rem.Mag, a 6.5 Cred or 6mmARC even begins to approach this. The floor of sub-sonic stability for realistically accurate ballistic firing solutions for a .30 caliber round is 870fps. This is so because short fat stubby bullets are inherently more stable than long thin bullets; this is not a matter of opinion but fact. The Aussies routinely shoot 2000 yards [with accuracy in the wind] with a straight .308Win. chambering. I do NOT shoot at less than 500 yards with this rifle; that is its starting zero. That would be a waste of "time and money". Ignore comments about "waste of time and money"; the context in which they are made is unknown and generally the people making them do not know what they do not know. In a future posting I will send pics of brass and the weapon; I am happy to answer any questions.

Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull

I see you responded to and defended the 308AI
in a thread in the reloading forum that was 10 YEARS old. Is that what started you on your above dissertation? I’m glad you like your cartridge, but it appears nobody here has talked about it in years.

Mike

Just my opinion, but I don't really see much of a downside to an Ackley if you reload. Worst case, your velocity gains are minimal, but you're running lower pressure. Fireforming is simple and, at least for my 223 AI, capable of pretty damn good groups. Don't feel like loading up ammo before you shoot? Buy a box of the parent ammo and fireform a few dozen. Throw in less case prep, and any velocity gain you get (seeing about 75-125 for most of my 223AI loads) is just a bonus.

Plus, if we're being honest, they just look cooler.

499.jpg

nZubHEih.jpg

Would you please explain this one? “... full progressively ported brake timed to the riflings.” Plenty made me scratch my head, but perhaps you can shed some light on what this means and why, in your opinion, it matters. Seems like malarkey to me.
a progressive ported brake has its ports progressievly beoming smaller as they proceed to the muzzle. They are "timed" to start at the riflings. This is a mcahining exercise that occurs as the smith is building the rifle for you. I asked 10 years ago about this round and go basiclly the same replies; there appears here to be the same nest of experts. I am running about 55K on pressures with about 5,000 left as a buffer. My primers are fat with nice radii after firing and there are no ghosts from the ejcector button, and no shaving of brasss agasinsty the bolt face. What more can I say to someone who's "...been there and done that..."? I speak to fact not opinion.. This weapon shoots well for me; as for the remark "...ELR s****..." I'll simply over look that. I am recording here what I have found through empirical testing; it is NOT opinion. As I said near the end, this is something you are NOT going to do with a 24" barrel. If it's that short forget the AI round altogether and concentrate on a straight .308Win. round; there's loads of things that can be done that are simple and relatively inexpensive that will show the round to its best. I was raised on .308 Win. and 7.62X51 NATO; it's what I cut my teeth on in the Navy. It is the round I medaled on. This is the round that I shoot, almost exclusively. The so-called "experts" can chime in "...been there done that...", what does that mean? The history of Ackley chamberings is the history; I could care less why he "didn't" or did. If someone wants to go that route well then go; don't look in your rear view mirror because I won't be following. I know what I know from work and careful testing; the "experts" can have their own opinions. They're all Snipers; if you don't believe it ask them and they'll tell you. If you want talk about propellants, brass, primers, reading wind and widnage calls etc.,, anything tech in nature that's good; anything beyond that or an opinion on the chambering I discussed here is simply not germane. It's a good round that requires work to develop properly. Done here.

Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull

So why are you trying to convert us? You come in and spew all your nonsensical fudd lore and aren't willing to accept criticism? Timing a muzzle brake to rifling was just some smith gouging the shit out of your wallet.

You think the SS has great glass. Tells me you haven't seen good glass, let alone great. They're passable glass with good turrets, nothing crazy. Sure as shit not what I'd want to be looking through at ELR distances.

None of us are interested in stupid long barrels. By the time you add a can or brake a 24" barrel is plenty long enough. Most are sticking to 22" or less because we use our rifles, and carry them father than from the truck to the bench.

You still didn’t mention why it matters in your opinion or experience.
That answer is as plain as the nose on one's face. I like it.
You may as well ask why a person likes spaghetti as against Buccatini. The other rounds are nice and have their place. That said the .308Win. configured as an M40 or M24 is not going to go away anytime soon, likewise the M110. M110 can dispose of multiple threats in the battlespace far more rapidly than any bolt action can, which is why they set it up as semiauto, likewise M14. The 300Win.Mag and 338 are good platforms but the .308Win. will never go away. Up to about 1400 yards the other sub-calibers will outshine the .308. After that they rapidly fall away for the simple reason that their respective centers of dynamic and gyroscopic balance become mutually antagonistic and they tumble disastrously. After 1700 yards the .308 is still stable. It's not how fast you can get it to shoot, but how fast is fast enough. The subcalibers all have one common defect they are extremely sensitive to velocity and "must" be stabilized at high velocity right out of the muzzle; that means faster rates of twist. A .308 will stabilize in any twist from 1:13 to 1:9-3/4, not so the sub-calibers. While you can take a sub-caliber like the 7mmRem,Mag and increase its rate of twist from 1:10 to 1:9 the payoff for that is limited; don't expect it to stay stable at 1:12 like an M-118LR out of an M40; once it goes into transition it will go to pieces. At 1:10 that round is stable to about 1400 yards; at 1:9 you may get two hundred more yards out of it; at 1:12 that round will go into transition three hundred yards shorter at about 1100 yards. Sub-caliber demands high velocity; and, when you get to the smaller chamberings such as .223 "any' variance, no matter how minor +/- a .1grn. in charge density will completely throw any firing soulutions right out the window; .308Win is very forgiving in charge weight density likewise the rest of the 30s. This is what matters here; this is NOT opinion but demonstrable fact. We can agree to disagree here and even disagree without being 'disagreeable'. The sub-calibers [my language] come in from 800 yards and under. If USMC and USA reconfigure the AR platform to fire a 6.5 Creed that will be a major quantum advancement for the battle field; 6.5 is mild in recoil and has very great cross sectional density for deep punch. The 6ARC is even better up close; hose the room down and drag out the bodies. The .308Win?
It extends the offensive envelop of the company level officer giving him greater protection for his troops; he doesn't have to go back to battalion, regiment or whatever and wrangle or engage in the politics that inevitably go on at the level for increasingly scarce resources [Snipers]. 95% of all targets in the battle space are soft targets that do not need a dedicated sniper team coming in. That is the space for the .308Win. from 600 yards out There have been more single shot kills at 1200 yards by a .308 than anyother round. Is it "stretched out"? Yes. But it is answering, due the insistence in USMC and USA of high quality marksmanship. yeah I'm a .308 guy; I like it and I think based on my experience here with the A/I chambering that that is the logical end state extension of the potential of the .308Win.

Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
I think here mister moderator; you have some very bad mannered people on this web-site. It would be in the over all interest of this web-site that you take these bad mannered people in hand. "...stupid long barrels..." is that the argument? You're "not interested"? A ?can'? a brake has NO effect on barrel length and does not enter into the ballistics equation. I think here that the one posting this should get a good soft ware program in internal ballsitics before he goes any further. He is NOT up to the discussion and soes not have the slightest idea what he is talking about. "Moderator" clean up your act here; detritus such as this only compromises the credibility. of this web-site.
Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull

I think here mister moderator; you have some very bad mannered people on this web-site. It would be in the over all interest of this web-site that you take these bad mannered people in hand. "...stupid long barrels..." is that the argument? You're "not interested"? A ?can'? a brake has NO effect on barrel length and does not enter into the ballistics equation. I think here that the one posting this should get a good soft ware program in internal ballsitics before he goes any further. He is NOT up to the discussion and soes not have the slightest idea what he is talking about. "Moderator" clean up your act here; detritus such as this only compromises the credibility. of this web-site.
Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull

Oh boy.

Tell us more about how you’re right and we’re wrong. And how the credibility of pretty much *the* site in this niche of shooting is suffering.

I applaud the strategy of demanding moderator action.

1603243688026.gif

Didn't the 308 get replaced or is being replaced by 6.5creed in the csass/m110 platform? Op, the rifle you are describing is fine for f class or belly bench rest. Nothing wrong with it, but if I'm gonna have a musket that weighs 20lbs, it better be hotter than a slightly roided up 308.

Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull

We're not interested in 30" barrels. Carry one for even 5 miles, then carry a 20". I'll give up speed all day for the portability.

Also don't give a fuck about your metals or you chewing on bullets.

Ballistically, long barrels can be detrimental. You can adjust powder burn rate to the barrel length, but at a certain point that barrel length is scrubbing speed and you're getting nowhere.

I know a few things about ballistics, but I'm not going to shoot an animal past a 1 second time of flight because they move. Also not going to shoot one where the velocity is 1/2 the needed speed to open the damn bullet. ELR hunting is arrogant and reckless. Shows more about how lazy you are than what you can shoot.

I have heard of Buddly and Paparock, unfortunately they were before my time on here. I feel as if this is my SH "legend" cherry popping experience.... I'm so nervous yet excited.

Thank you ChiefBull, carry on

I shoot a 28" 223 26" 6.5 creed 26" 233, 26" 300wm. I bet dollars to donuts plenty of us are shooting long barrels.

You will need a stupid long barrel before it slows bullets down. If a load shoots xFPS in your 20" barrel, it would shoot faster if your barrel was longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: aam and abn31c
how did I miss this????
Where is the site wide signal as per our discussion in the snipe snipe thread!!!!!
Mods.... please call me and let me know when to pay attention.... yesterday was good. But I could of had 2 good days in a row!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
I shoot a 28" 223 26" 6.5 creed 26" 233, 26" 300wm. I bet dollars to donuts plenty of us are shooting long barrels.

You will need a stupid long barrel before it slows bullets down. If a load shoots xFPS in your 20" barrel, it would shoot faster if your barrel was longer.

How long is too long? Why would you keep adding inches and weight when you're only gaining 20fps, or less, per inch?

223 is a fine example. Plenty have shown that they're giving up less than 100fps between 28" and 22". Why carry those extra ounces for no perceivable gain?

Maybe I'm just crazy, as I load where the SD's and ES's are low and stable. Generally it's blow book max, and I'll give up a bit of speed to have a stable verticle spread at distance. I'm more interested in shooting farther accurately, than getting there faster and pushing the pressure to find a node above the book max.

Reactions: deersniper
What is this even doing In The bear Pit?

OP can’t figure out sections like... reloading? Bolt Rifles or... ELR?

And they wonder why we mock them so...

Sirhr

The OP demanded I start moderating his thread.

So I moderated it over to here. In my defense, I’m stupid and bad at my job. 🤷‍♂️

Dear Moderators,

I demand you make me a moderator with all of the authority so I can release all of the banned and stage a coup against all of you.

sincerely,
P.O. Ackley

PS, even I wouldn’t AI a 308 win, WTF is wrong with you OP, just buy a 30-06
For one day like the purge.

• Haha
Reactions: Dpp
Second the “y’all come watch the fireworks” alert APB straight to my email.

The 300Win.Mag and 338 are good platforms but the .308Win. will never go away. Up to about 1400 yards the other sub-calibers will outshine the .308. After that they rapidly fall away for the simple reason that their respective centers of dynamic and gyroscopic balance become mutually antagonistic and they tumble disastrously. After 1700 yards the .308 is still stable.
Wtf!?! Chief Bull Shitter?
What in the hell gibberish you writing here? What in hell you smoking Chief? You throw out these ridiculous statements and then accuse others of not knowing ballistics. Guaranteed that you are just trolling us as nobody can be this lost and yet convinced they know the way.

Is this Nobody?

Wtf!?! Chief Bull Shitter?
What in the hell gibberish you writing here? What in hell you smoking Chief? You throw out these ridiculous statements and then accuse others of not knowing ballistics. Guaranteed that you are just trolling us as nobody can be this lost and yet convinced they know the way.

Is this Nobody?

He's also talking about 2000+ yard hunting shots. He's an idiot, and it looks like he can't find his thread anymore since it was "moderated" :ROFLMAO: