• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors .30cal direct fit suppressors?

cdear23

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2013
fayetteville, nc
hello everyone i was wondering what .30 cal suppressors are a direct fit to a 5/8x24 thread i want to get one where i dont need an ugly ass muzzle brake.. looking for something that sounds good and is accurate at the same time

thank you in advance i really appreciate your time

It's not all about price. It's consistency (minimal, repeatable zero shift). Thunderbeast 30-p1. Built by shooters for shooters. Spend a couple hundred dollars more on something you will have for a lifetime and will give you zero problems.

It's not all about price. It's consistency (minimal, repeatable zero shift). Thunderbeast 30-p1. Built by shooters for shooters. Spend a couple hundred dollars more on something you will have for a lifetime and will give you zero problems.

thats why i asked for reviews..... but thanks for the input

The SAS Arbiter Ti is a great suppressor. I have the TOMB version and it goes on three different rifles. Two in .308 and one in 5.56. It is magnum rated but I have not shot it on a magnum rifle. It screws on tight and indexes on the shoulder of the back of the muzzle brake. It is light and the price is right. I am no expert on sound or db rating but it makes shooting the round comfortable. I still use hearing protection. Mile High Shooting is the only place I know of to get a SAS. There is minimal and repeatable POI shift but you have to wait for it to cool to take it off. That should be a no brainier but several times people have reached up and tried to take it off. Mile High did suggest the stainless version for high volume semi auto and regular sbr shooting in .308. They did say the SAS Arbiter Ti would be OK on my 10.5" 5.56 for limited volume and home defense use. It is about 9" long so it makes my sbr a full size rifle.

I think it is a good lightweight precision suppressor I can use on many different rifles. Give Jamie a call at mile High and she can answer any of your questions.

In reality a suppressor is not as much of a big deal purchase as people make it. Get a quality suppressor with the features you like and get to shooting. Go with Thunderbeast, SAS, Shark, whoever. As long as it shoots I can't tell the difference in the field. I would narrow it to your top 2 or 3, talk to the guys who make them and pick which one you like.

I bought the HTG Predator and love shooting it. Still waiting for the stamp, but have shot it at a several shoots that my dealer puts on.

Last edited: