• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30cal jr. Second in state wrestling

USGUNWORKS

30calsniper
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Back in Mizzery baby!!
Have to post for my boy. He is 6 and its his second year wrestling. His 10yr old brother wrestles for state at the end of March.

Im as proud as I can be of both of them. They are into several sports but seem to have a knack for wrestling. They get plenty of practice on the living room floor with each other. The old man will join in once in a while and show them how its done
smile.gif

Isaac, the youngest finished the season with two losses and finished second at State championships!!
smile.gif

His older brother Eli (second year also) finished regular season with two losses also and will be at districts this weekend then regionals and finally state.

I cant express how proud they make me. They are a couple of great kids. They are full of heart and both of them are champs in my book no matter how they finish.

4ca9d7fe.jpg

3345d3f4.jpg

437ef3d2.jpg

5f832551.jpg

ELI

38cbc21f.jpg

623b9041.jpg

589a090a.jpg

Re: 30cal jr. Second in state wrestling

That's way cool! Congratulations to him!

BAD ASS!

That boy shoots a double as well as his dad shoots a rifle!

Awesome job and congratulations Isaac and Eli!

Good to see young ones wrestling.

Outstanding!! Few more years and he'll be whoopin Dad!!!

good looking kiddos..............and no cauliflower ears yet, outstanding!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Outstanding!! Few more years and he'll be whoopin Dad!!! </div></div>

The old man always keeps a few moves in the back pocket....
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30calsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The old man always keeps a few moves in the back pocket....
smile.gif
</div></div>

thought those were for Mom ? LOL

congrats Todd ! be very proud of those boys !!

Good on ya man. Keep raising em right and they'll make you proud for the rest of your life.

Awesome looking pictures.

It is amazing how much the kids eat at the wrestling tourneys and can still go out and wrestle. If i ate as much as my 5 year old then went out and wrestled i would puke all over the mat. Good times watching those little guys roll around. Kind of cool how they progress from year to year it is the second year for my boy and he made a big jump from last year to this year.

Great pictures Todd!!! That's pretty damn cool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kurt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is amazing how much the kids eat at the wrestling tourneys and can still go out and wrestle. If i ate as much as my 5 year old then went out and wrestled i would puke all over the mat. Good times watching those little guys roll around. Kind of cool how they progress from year to year it is the second year for my boy and he made a big jump from last year to this year. </div></div>

You are NOT wrong brother!!

I almost crap my pants just eating the nachos, chili dogs, pizza, etc. And I'm not even on the mat!!
laugh.gif

Update: Eli Finished third at districts this past weekend which gets him a spot at regionals next weekend. Then hopefully state!!
smile.gif

That's pretty fricken kick-ass Todd, makes us all proud!!!

-Pat