• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30cal retires from painting......

USGUNWORKS

30calsniper
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Back in Mizzery baby!!
Ladies and gentlemen.. The king has left the building.... lol.

As some of you are already aware, I have resigned from GAP and Manners to pursue a career in law enforcement.
I want to say a big thanks to the Hiders for the business and support over the past few years. I have made alot of friends and you have given me the opportunity to paint some pretty cool stuff.
I am getting situated in Iowa and still have a pile of crap in boxes. Once I get organized I may try to do some painting on a small scale. I do enjoy it and dont want to give it up all together.
I also plan to do some more shooting!! The last match made it clear that shooting twice a year doesnt cut it... lol. I will still be active here on the hide and plan to make some more matches next year.
Shortbus at Manners is the man with the paint gun now. He has been my intern for a while and can paint almost as good as i can
wink.gif
. Just kiddin, he does good work.
Thanks again!!!!!!

Re: 30cal retires from painting......

Say it aint so!!! lol. Im sure Short Bus will make you proud.

But what your really saying is that not only will the paint work quality suffer... but so will the quality police work in Iowa.

Just kidding brother, I wish you the best of luck!

Awww man Short Bus is on his own? Sheeet there goes the neighborhood! LOL Just kidding,

Congrats on the new chapter in your life, I wish you the best of luck.

AS

Noooooooooo! I was waiting for my build to be done to send in my black A5 for a sweet ass multicam paint job!

Good luck and welcome to law enforcement. When do you start rookie school?

Congrats man and best of luck! Like everything else, law enforcement has its ups and downs, but I think you will enjoy it.

I recently read this article, The High Calling of a Noble Cause ... a good read for all that have been in your shoes.

If you ever have any questions or need anything, all you have to do is ask.

Best of luck and stay safe,
Nathan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pussy....
</div></div> + 1. LOL. Congrats, this will be a good change for you. Remember we always have a place for you to hang your paint gun. Thank you for all your hard work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You still drink like a girl </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pussy....</div></div>

I see a theme here.........
Good luck Todd and stay safe!!
BTW, have I told you the kindergartners and cops joke?
wink.gif
Just sayin'

Knight, I love you bro.

JCH, shortbus can hook you up
smile.gif

Slapchop, just waiting on the word...

Joe, Dont even start wiht me.... I did have fun though!!
smile.gif

N8lusk, Love the article!!!!

Jro, suck it!!...... Just dont let Mike find out....

Tom, Thanks man. I hate leaving but as they say, change is the only constant. As I understand it, there were 3 positions and I am one of 3 of the 50 that are qualified for employment. so Im crossing my fingers!!!

Engine22, Dont believe the hype..
wink.gif

What is it with gun painters around here??? We just can't get them to stick. They either develop a meth addiction or even worse, now they try to become cops...