• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30mm adjustable rings?

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2008
Northern Nevada(out of Reno) USA
Burris makes signature 1" and 30mm rings. The 1" can find the off set inserts but can't find same for the 30mm.

Any suggestions on adjustable 30mm rings? Easy way to get some moa in a non moa base.

Re: 30mm adjustable rings?

It comes with 0*, 5*, 10* inserts. It is enough that I can take my 22lr out to 200 yard without any problems. If that is not enough I think you can order them from Burris.

I've looked everyplace I can think of & can't find them either. Burris website doesn't list them either.

A bit expensive and overbuilt, but the Barrett ExRings are an alternative, 15 or 40 MOA selectable mounting.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">I don't think you can add angle with the Burris rings</span> Read the instructions and you can.

My 30mms came with the offset inserts included. I was disappointed to get some 1in later and not get them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My 30mms came with the offset inserts included. I was disappointed to get some 1in later and not get them. </div></div>

Thanks, can't tell that from reading the ad online. Where did you get yours?