• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD $3100 Nightforce ATACR 7-35 Mil-XT Dark Earth C661

NoaWilli

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2020
Oklahoma City, OK
Nightforce ATACR 7-35 Mil-XT Dark Earth C661

Like new C661 7-35 ATACR dark earth, comes as seen with NF ultramount 1.540, and corresponding RAP-i in dark earth. Scope and mount are like new with no marks, comes with all factory parts and pieces for both scope and mount. Not looking for any trades other than a 5-25 PMII H59 plus cash. not looking to separate scope and mount.

$3100 shipped via UPS 2nd day air. Insurance is extra.

Paypal F&F, Venmo F&F, or Zelle.

Have a good amount of feedback on other sites such as Tacswap I would be more than happy to provide for peace of mind.

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg
IMG_2990.jpg
IMG_2991.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoDude
Nightforce ATACR 7-35 Mil-XT Dark Earth C661

Like new C661 7-35 ATACR dark earth, comes as seen with NF ultramount 1.540, and corresponding RAP-i in dark earth. Scope and mount are like new with no marks, comes with all factory parts and pieces for both scope and mount. Not looking for any trades other than a 5-25 PMII H59 plus cash. not looking to separate scope and mount.

$3350 shipped via UPS 2nd day air. Insurance is extra.

Paypal F&F, Venmo F&F, or Zelle.

Have a good amount of feedback on other sites such as Tacswap I would be more than happy to provide for peace of mind.

View attachment 8148663
What’s your best price