• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD
Re: .

Why is the security guy just laying back and looking one way while his weapon holds vigil all on it's own pointing another way? LOL!!

He looks like a redheaded step child...
I'd kick him in the lazy ass....fuckin jihadi
gonna sneak up and do dance from behind....

This RThunder cat has the best pics.....hands down..

Looks to me like the guy in the back is ensuring that they don't get flanked. I'd say that is appropriate.

That Guy to Starboard is going to get an earfull of muzzle-blast off that fifty!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coolwaterz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This RThunder cat has the best pics.....hands down.. </div></div>

Ive noticed this also, where do all these pics come from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is the security guy just laying back and looking one way while his weapon holds vigil all on it's own pointing another way? LOL!! </div></div>

Thats because he is ANA or AMF (as if you can't tell by the hand me down woodland cammies and the PKM.... i.e. the weapon)

That is the "Norm" for them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kingrabbit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

These guys appear to be Rangers..? </div></div>

Don't think so.

Silly Q from the sideline,

but those gloves that the guy closest to the camera wears, wont they show up like a pair of clown hands?

Second is that glow in the dark organge that I spot on that Russian tatatatatatatat-gun?

Best regards Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would guess that the "ginger" red-head laying down to the side is a British troop. </div></div>

Dude you are an ass clown if you are being serious

But I guess if you are at Khandahar you are a fucking POG Air Force Securtity Forces loser (cause your avitar looks like a pic of the BIF there)

Does no one notice the guy is sporting a fucking PKM?

HE IS A LOCAL NATIONAL

and NO THOSE FUCKING LEGS ON THE HILL ARE NOT RANGERS!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROGUE7A</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would guess that the "ginger" red-head laying down to the side is a British troop. </div></div>

Dude you are an ass clown if you are being serious

But I guess if you are at Khandahar you are a fucking POG Air Force Securtity Forces loser (cause your avitar looks like a pic of the BIF there)

Does no one notice the guy is sporting a fucking PKM?

HE IS A LOCAL NATIONAL

and NO THOSE FUCKING LEGS ON THE HILL ARE NOT RANGERS!!!!!! </div></div>

Hey fucktard, if you were so fucking smart you'd look at a profile before you say what you think. So fuck off!

This is the internet, we can be as smart or serious as we want. Don't like it then move on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey fucktard, if you were so fucking smart you'd look at a profile</div></div>

I did.... "Power Systems Engineer"

GO FCUK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING POGUE

Hey Frank, Remember the urban ledgend regarding Premier?

The one where you had to present a grad cert from Sniper School IOT have a scope outfitted with a mil dot reticle?

Can we do the same shit here?

Then we can list people as "SME" status and keep fucktards like this from venting their cock holster?

Just a thought

Anyone can be an enthusiast here. There are no requirements saying who can and can't post. If that's what you want then start your own site. Besides who started the name calling first?

Who was venting first? I believe it was you!

What is your hang-up on the Air Force and why assume I am in the AF anyway? I am not in the AF anymore, yeah, OMG a civilian posting here in The Hide. I am a recreational shooter and have never made claims to being anything but that. I stay in my lane in discussions and tend not to engage in arguments. It's typically not my place.

If you go back to my original post you will notice I only commented on the one person, not the group, not the surroundings, or location.

If you really have a problem with me then report it. I've done nothing wrong or broken any rules. You started this argument not me.

Get a grip and move on.

HA! I fucking KNEW IT!

I should get props for calling you out as a fucking Zoomie Groupie Poser Fag!

And though you did "Comment" only on one person you did so with the air of authority. Which is why I asked you if you were fucking serious. Regardless mate don't think for ONE moment that ANYTHING you say makes me take notice. What are you gonna do Mr. Internet Guy? Shave my head and deploy me? Pfffft! Get in line. But hey I got NOTHING against the Air Force, Hell anytime I had to come to KAF to pick up Op funds I would end up banging some sweet little just outta high school female airman at the NZSOF compound. You guys have some hot bitches who are ALL cool guy groupies.

You say you're an "enthusiast" I call you a poser. You're not a Sniper, shit you aren't even combat fucking arms. See jackass, you made the mistake of directing me to your profile like it would paint you like some kinda "operator".

Like I said "Power Systems Engineer" fuck off.

oh but don't worry I will make you my pet project. Anything you post and claim as your own (i.e. saw it on tv) and is erronious I'll flame you. Any stupid observation or comment, I'll flame you.

The thing that makes me REALLY laugh about all this, is the fact that I am actually pissing you off and will totally fuck with your day, while I will finish this and go fuck an air force chick at the O'Club at Andrews.

I am sure your mommy will ask you why you look so down at the dinner table tonight. You just tell her that the "Big Bad Internet Man said mean things"

Jackass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just love the hide...can everybody feel the love ? </div></div>

Sometimes dudes get grouchy.