• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

33 months of over 1,000,000 gun sales

That's on top of all the ghost guns floating around out there and 8 years worth of stockpiling during that other clown's two terms. Before too long every man, woman, and child will be able to dual wield into the apocalypse.

I keep waiting for the day when all these guns bought in a frantic and then later never used end up flooding the market and the deals start popping up. Maybe end of 2024 if we make it that long.

I just saw a news story that gun sales are down. Didn't talk about the last 32 months of record sales though.

I picked up three boxes of 22 auto mag the other day. At Wally World!! I went there to get a couple long sleeve fishing shirts and saw them on the shelf. They had some 308 also. I figured I was there before the ebay/ gun show sellers.
I you check AmmoSeek prices for 308/223 are almost back to pre fucktard prices. Pistol ammo is still high.

I you check AmmoSeek prices for 308/223 are almost back to pre fucktard prices. Pistol ammo is still high.
Is this still available? Cause all I'm seeing is this:
Screenshot_20220510-070642_Chrome.jpg

How many were bought by democrats?

Not asking for a friend.
Definitely. I know a certain person who manages a large Gun Store in San Diego. They sell a million dollars per month, and mostly to libtards, and purple-hairs, Lesbo couples, and other assorted commie shits. Commonly heard is a screeching "I paid for it, why can't I take it now?" Most common reply "You voted for that 14 day hold in California, didn't you?" During the panic there was a line stretching to the corner (the store is in the middle of the block), and on Saturdays even two years later, it still reaches around the corner. So, yeah, the left is arming itself, and mostly don't know what they are doing.

Reactions: Mwalex and Jgunner
just think people still bought 1 million new guns without the availability of ammo just think how many they would have bought with ammo cheap and available , Going to miss those days of cheap affordable ammo :oops:😭😭😭😭😭😭 . lol

Definitely. I know a certain person who manages a large Gun Store in San Diego. They sell a million dollars per month, and mostly to libtards, and purple-hairs, Lesbo couples, and other assorted commie shits. Commonly heard is a screeching "I paid for it, why can't I take it now?" Most common reply "You voted for that 14 day hold in California, didn't you?" During the panic there was a line stretching to the corner (the store is in the middle of the block), and on Saturdays even two years later, it still reaches around the corner. So, yeah, the left is arming itself, and mostly don't know what they are doing.
I find that somewhat comforting. Since they cant get ammo, and in libtard places are limited in places to practice, they, and what they have left, will be easy pickins.

An armed society is a polite society.
NOt any more, not when youu have morons running the show, who were elected by other emotionally unstable morons.

Thats why we're seeing multiple shooting every day.

Reactions: Short-bus
Is this still available? Cause all I'm seeing is this:
View attachment 7866843
$0.47 per round ==> $9.40 per box of 20. That is getting close to pre-pandemic pricing. Especially when you consider that the same ammo was going for $1 per round (or more) during the height of the panic.

Just more stuff available to pick up.