• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 338 Lapua Ammo For Sale

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, selling off my remaining 338 Lapua ammo as I no longer own one and don't intend on getting another one any time in the near future (hard to find range in MI to justify it). I would strongly prefer to sell this as one big lot to save on the shipping hassle, but if each buyer covers shipping then I am more than willing to split it up. All ammo is factory new, only some of the prime is in the cases instead of factory boxes.

1) 20 rounds Hornady 250gr HPBT and (40) pieces once fired brass. My MRAD absolutely loved this stuff.

2) 10 rounds Black Hills 250gr SMK and (20) rounds of 300gr SMK.

3) 20 rounds FGMM 300gr SMK in Lapua brass.

4) 370 rounds Prime 300gr HPBT in Prime brass and (30) pieces once fired brass.

It looks like most places are $3-3.50 per round. If you find a source you can share where it's significantly cheaper and in stock then let me know and we can work on the price.

I have 440 rounds total plus the once fired brass. I'll take $1,320 shipped for it all if you save me the hassle. That's $3/rd plus the free once fired brass and shipping included.

I would consider breaking it up as follows:
    370 Prime + 30 brass = $1,150 shipped
    Rest of the boxes (Hornady, BH, FGMM) = $250 shipped

There are a few trades I'm after as well:
    - 338 Norma brass and/or ammo
    - 6.5 creed factory match ammo
    - 6mm creed factory match ammo
    - 308 win factory match ammo
    - 223 rem heavier match style ammo (Hornady 75gr, Prime, etc)
    - H59 optics (can add cash if necessary)
    - 6mm or 22 creed barrel for an AXMC
    - Trijicon RMR or Aimpoint ACRO (might also consider a Shield RMS or SMS)

BE5804CD-9284-42EA-9497-E5EE50F7DEF7.jpeg

Top. Still available.