• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

338 lapua brass

Re: 338 lapua brass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Headquarterz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grafs has 338 lapua brass on sale. 249.99 </div></div>

Graffs used to ship for free, but there were handling charges. I can't say what's up now.

www.PowderValleyInc.com has it for ~$243.50 plus shipping, in stock, so crunch the numbers.

Bruno has it for $239.00, but his s/h charges can be spendy, so do your homework.

http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchant2/m...ategory_Code=7L

Chris

I didnt know about powder valley. About all of them hit you with a charge anymore. Midway being one of the higher it seems. But grafs is marked down 20 some bucks right now. Figured i would throw it up for anyone looking.

My shipping and handling charge from Bruno's was $19 for 125 of the cases, so figure $15 for 100 of them I guess. And that is a current price - I ordered the other day and they arrive tomorrow.

Jim G

Midway just sent me one of their 10% off deals. That would make their NET price with SHIPPING less than anyone else's right now, on the 338 lapua cases.

Jim G