• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 338 lapua clear out price drop

Snipe260

Fisterateor
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    61EB859A-F31B-45CA-BE23-9A71B84DBC7E.jpeg

Brand new Redding dies. Box of 100 250 grain elite hunter. Wilson guage and a lock in load case 250.00 shipped for all! I also have 60 1 x fired brass I’ll sale if interested

what brand brass and how many times loaded? Price please I may be interested

what brand brass and how many times loaded? Price please I may be interested
    Some are lapua and some hornady. They are 1x fired. Never reloaded. I’ll get the numbers of which is which and how many tommorrow. Then I’ll get u price. Prob 45.00 shipped

Some are lapua and some hornady. They are 1x fired. Never reloaded. I’ll get the numbers of which is which and how many tommorrow. Then I’ll get u price. Prob 45.00 shipped

Sounds good, I will likely take it.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Thanks for getting back to me, I can get them new for about that price, shoot me a message if you would like to work something else out.
    Thanks
    Cory

Berger 250 elite hunter bullets 100 count. Gauge and lock n load case90.00 shipped

No worries, I know life happens. At your leisure my friend