• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

.338 Lapua reloads for sale online?

Scorpion King

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2012
United States CA
Building a custom rifle and I'm not ready to start re-loading just yet. What is the best 300 grain bullet for getting out to 1500 yards? Has anyone used DallasReloads.com - Custom Reloads of Dallas, Inc.- Custom manufactured ammunition ?

These are my rifles specs.

-AI AX Chasis
-Defiance Deviant Action 20 MOA Base
-Spuhr 4006 1.35 in. Mount
-NF ATACR 5-25X MOAR
-Badger FTE Brake
-Bartlein.338 9.3 twist SS AMY 28'' Barrel
-Jewell Trigger

Looking to pick up about 400 rounds. I'll start re-loading after that.

I've always lived by a rule that I'll never shoot ammo hand loaded by anyone by myself. Other than that factory loaded ammo only. So far this rule has treated me well. I only share that this is my rule and that I've heard of others who didn't follow it and regretted it. I hope that you find something you trust and that treats you well.

Send that baby over and I will take care of those first 400 rounds for you. Any pics? Exactly what I would build.

Unless you do them yourself, Chad at Dallas reloads is the one you want to do your reloads. In a market where most tell you 2 months but they really mean 12 months or more, Chad says what he does and does what he says. I myself use 250 Scenar and I get consistent groupings.

no pics yet I get the scope, AX chasis, trigger, spurh mount, and brake tuesday. Action is 2.5months out and the barrel is at bughholes where I'm getting the action and barrel work done.

I can't wait