• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

338 Lapua

Furtaker_.223

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2010
Columbia IL
www.snipershide.com
For all the 338 Lapua pro's here,

Can the Armalite AR-30, 338 Lapua rifle be taken out of it's stock and put into a diffrent stock ? I was kicking that option around if it could be done. I'm not a big fan of the armalites stock.

Re: 338 Lapua

i dont think anyone inlets for the ar30 however it might be worth making a few phone calls to manners or mcmillan

Re: 338 Lapua

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For all the 338 Lapua pro's here,

Can the Armalite AR-30, 338 Lapua rifle be taken out of it's stock and put into a diffrent stock ? I was kicking that option around if it could be done. I'm not a big fan of the armalites stock. </div></div>

furtaker,

Contact Kyle at XLR, he will inlet one for the XLR chassis. I remember another Hide member contacted him on it and he said he would do one. Would have to send the action to him, give Kyle a shout.