• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 338 norma brass (600pcs)

Brasscow

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2009
    Iowa
    Norma brand 338 norma brass.

All fired in a test fixture so small circular ring on the 1x fired. The 2x fired doesn't show the ring any more because it was then fired in my normal 338 norma barrel.

404 1x fired. Brass was then decapped, sized, stainless tumbled and giraud trimmed
    72 2x fired - still dirty, still have spent primer in them
    42 2x fired, then decapped, sized, stainless tumbled, giraud trimmed
    41 2x fired, then decapped, sized, stainless tumbled, giraud trimmed, then primed
    47 2x fired, then decapped, sized, stainless tumbled, giraud trimmed, then loaded complete. I am going to pull the powder and bullets from these so they won't be loaded rounds and the neck tension will be low seeing as they've had the bullet loaded then pulled. They'll be fine but if you're super anal you may want to neck size them to your preference.

606 total pieces. Bins were weigh counted so could be off by a couple pieces, just call it 600 total pieces

$500 shipped - not splitting it up. I take check, money order, cash, etc but no digital payments. If you have a good bit of positive feedback I'll cross ship with your payment.

Attachments

• IMG_1622_clean.jpg
      IMG_1622_clean.jpg
      734 KB · Views: 18
    • IMG_1623_clean.jpg
      IMG_1623_clean.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 15