• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 338 RUM with extras

Nubba0681

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2019
Barreled action is straight from a Gen 1 Sendero. Has been fired very little. Just bought this off of another member a couple of weeks back. It’s like new and in perfect condition. The trigger has been changed out to a Timney trigger. Not exactly sure on the model but it has a blue housing if that tells you anything. I’m a Triggertech guy so not familiar with their models. I took the factory stock off and got rid of it. I replaced it with a Mesa Precision altitude stock in the glacier color. I have not had it bedded or anything. It does have pillars installed and the rifle fits perfect and doesn’t need any relief anywhere from what I can tell. I never fired the rifle. I was in the process of getting everything together and some time off so I could take it out but plans changed. I had been after a buddy of mine to let me buy his rig. After I bought all of this he finally decided to sell it to me. I have bullets, dies, a muzzle brake and some new brass that I could make a package deal on.

The weight of the bare rifle is 8lbs flat.

EXTRAS:

Ti Pro 2 4 port self timing brake brand new. (.338 - 5/8x24)
200- 300 grain OTM Bergers all same lot
125 -285 eldm all same lot.
100 new nosler brass that has been primed
RCBS FL set of dies

Barreled action $1050 shipped and insured. Will include bottom metal and trigger

With stock $1650 shipped

Package with listed extras $2350 shipped.

Rail,rings,scope and bipod pictured not included.

I can do PayPal f&f, Venmo or?

I’d be interested in partial trades on a Beretta a300 outlander with a 26”or 28” barrel. Prefer wood but not a must. I don’t want the new model with the kickoff crap.

Thanks
Pat
4DB33D9E-AFFA-4D0A-A936-4D655E84E8BD.jpeg
99A97C4E-E980-4B53-A0DA-B6E51B193C2A.jpeg
75AC9363-EAB9-4D4D-BB87-31D2119BBDD6.jpeg

I would also be interested in trading into a 280 ackley. Prefer 700 footprint and carbon barrel but not a must. If it’s a steel barrel, I prefer 24” and something around the 7# mark bare rifle weight.

I would consider other rifles as well. Wouldn’t mind having a 7 wsm or 7ss.
Would consider 300prc or 6.5 prc

I can add cash if need be.

Last edited: